News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Undertale MFG

Started by objecty, May 22, 2016, 01:00:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

objecty

You don't need to know undertale.
Play as a child who falls down Mount Something in the year 201X!
Fill out this form:
Child Name:
Child Age:
Child Shirt Colors (pick two):
Child Hair Color:
If you are accepted, go into the Ruins MFG file.
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Starmeadows

Child Name: August
Child Age: 14
Child Shirt Colors (pick two): Red, Blue
Child Hair Color: Red

objecty

Quote from: Smiley100PChild Name: August
Child Shirt Colors (pick two): Red, Blue
Child Hair Color: Red
Accepted.
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

friendoffriend

Child Name: Garuga
Child Age: 16
Child Shirt Colors (pick two): Orange(like Aperture Science jumpsuit)
Child Hair Color: Pitch black
Welcome to Aperture! Join Portal RPG today!
Play Room, the first MFRPG!
SJR joked on my Minesweeper MFG. Look it what he did. Lol!
Also, somebody made an account that joked about mine. Again, LOL!

link
Dear Guests: Please make an account. From, friendoffriend

objecty

Quote from: friendoffriendChild Name: Garuga
Child Age: 16
Child Shirt Colors (pick two): Orange(like Aperture Science jumpsuit)
Child Hair Color: Pitch black
You have to pick two shirt colors. For some reason all the children have striped shirts. *shrug*
Thank you.

Rekekka

Child Name: Duane
Child Shirt Colors (pick two): Red, White
Child Hair Color: Grey
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

objecty

Quote from: coolman2443Child Name: Duane
Child Shirt Colors (pick two): Red, White
Child Hair Color: Grey
Accepted!
(Note that eventually this may have to be closed. I do not know all the areas or characters in them yet.)
Thank you.

TheTealWashableMarker

Child Name: Rose
Child Age: 9
Child Shirt Colours (pick two): Most of shirt is pink and stripe/stripes are pinkey white
Child Hair Colour: Dark brown
"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

TheTealWashableMarker

Quote from: TheTealWashableMarkerChild Name: Rose
Child Age: 9
Child Shirt Colours (pick two): Most of shirt is pink and stripe/stripes are pinkey white
Child Hair Colour: Dark brown
Oh no, did not realise I had just done a massive necropost. Please ignore!

Alex The JPEG

Child Name: Alex
Child Age: 13
Child Shirt Colors: Orange and Green
Child Hair Color: Black

PLZ xD
Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

TheTealWashableMarker

Quote from: alexphanChild Name: Alex
Child Age: 13
Child Shirt Colors: Orange and Green
Child Hair Color: Black

PLZ xD
You probably won't get a file, before I posted the last activity here was in June. I can make a UT roleplay though...

TheTealWashableMarker

NasomiXIV

Child Name: Frisk
Child Age: 12
Child Shirt Colors (pick two): Blue, Red
Child Hair Color: Brown

(Yeah, the same one from the game.)
WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

objecty

Quote from: SuperDoom1Child Name: Frisk
Child Age: 12
Child Shirt Colors (pick two): Blue, Red
Child Hair Color: Brown

(Yeah, the same one from the game.)

I think frisk has pink? but anyway this topic is dead
Thank you.