News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Double or bust.

Started by 30-1, Jan 07, 2013, 08:25:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

30-1

Credit to benjamin2.

Welcome to Double or Bust! This is a very simple game yet can be very perplexing.

When you post for the first time in a streak, it is worth one point. You have to keep posting in a row. On your second post in a streak, you can end the streak and one point is added to your total, or raise the stakes and double it to 2 points. Then on the third post you would accept 2 points or go to 4 points. If a post is edited, the streak is worthless (except for the first post in the streak). But, there is one thing, if you get interrupted before you accept your score, you get nothing for that streak. Nothing. Zero.

You can accept the score for a streak and then start another before someone else posts. Mods must wait 60 seconds per post.

Your score is cumulative.

30-1

Nomolos

30-1

Nomolos

30-1

Nomolos

30-1

Nomolos

1. This is going to be the one TBG which you do not dominate!
Accept Score because I know I won't get higher.

Nomolos

30-1

Nomolos

30-1

Nomolos

30-1

1. Accept. I will dominate it, once you have gone offline. >:].

Nomolos

1. Accept. Maybe I won't go offline. >:]

30-1

1. You can't be online for ever. >:].

Nomolos

1. Yep, you're right. See ya! I'm going offline. You go ahead and dominate. I give up already because you seem to have unlimited time on the computer.

30-1

1. Bye! :D :p

30-1

30-1

30-1

If your post contains an edit the whole streak is worthless. ;_;

curiouscrab

TBG's go away. These TBG's come in and replace. Why not make a Scratch project or 2 instead?

Wiki Election Day is coming up.

30-1

30-1