News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Dragon Keepers MFG - Beagel's File

Started by TurquoiseTabby, May 01, 2016, 11:32:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TurquoiseTabby

This is a file for The Dragon Keepers MFG. Click here to access the home page
Your Worlds -
Anise
+++++**+
+*++*+++
++++*+++
+7++/+++
++++++0
Rose
++++77+
+/++++++
++++*+++
+++++++
+++7+*++
Cala
++++***+
+*+7++++
+++++*++
+**+++++
++++++++
Blossom
++++*+++
+*+/++++
++++!!!!!!+
+/++++++
+++++0++
The Key -
+ - Regular grass space
* - Trees
!! - Your Camp
0 - A possible dragon egg
/ - Veggie/grain food
7 - Meat food
------------------------------------
Your Rank -
Young Dragon Trainer
Your Coins -
None yet
Your XP -
Your Backpack -
2 Bunches of Grain Food
1 Piece of Meat
------------------------------
Your Camp -
Blossom
-----------------------------
Your Dragonairium -
Incubator 1 - Air Dragon Egg - one day until it becomes a juvenile
Dragon Slot 1 - Female Basic Fire Dragon - Juvenile - One more bunch of food before this dragon becomes a breedable adult!
Dragon Slot 2 - Male Common Flower Dragon - Juvenile - Two more bunches of food until he becomes a breedable adult!
Don't trust me to stay.
-----------
Maybe, as we slowly march towards death, we actually just experience one large, interwoven, and often wonderful coincidence.

objecty

Hi there. I live in EST time zone so please convert the time because I do not know when my egg will be ready.
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

TurquoiseTabby

First order of Buisiness
Choose a place to set up camp!
You share Blossom with NuclearArmadillo, so be careful, and look wisely!
Don't trust me to stay.
-----------
Maybe, as we slowly march towards death, we actually just experience one large, interwoven, and often wonderful coincidence.

objecty

I would like Rose.
edit: no I want blossom
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

TurquoiseTabby

NuclearArmadillo just asked if you wanted to trade area maps in the Meet Other Player Here game file.
Blossom it is! Just be aware that you share this are with NuclearArmadillo. Good luck! What would you like to do now?
YOUR DRAGON HATCHED!
You are now the proud keeper of a juvenile fire dragon! Woohoo!
+10XP for setting up camp!
+20XP for your dragon hatching!
Don't trust me to stay.
-----------

objecty

Thank you.

NuclearArmadillo

[removed by moderator - inappropriate]

objecty

oh ok. I think my dragon is a girl. I will name it after my new home, Blossom. :)

I am going to get that meat food directly north of my camp.
Thank you.

TurquoiseTabby

You go over to the meat food. I roll a 1d5 and get... 1! The food is yours!
(19:36:53) ChatBot: TurquoiseTabby rolls 1d5 and gets 1.
Would you like to
a) feed it to your dragon
b) keep it.
Don't trust me to stay.
-----------

objecty

I will feed my baby dragon. then I head south to the dragon egg.
Thank you.

TurquoiseTabby

Okay...But NuclearArmadillo has challenged you to a battle! Would you like to say yes or no? Please note, you have to put one of your items up to give away if you lose.. It can be a plot of land where an egg is, it can be a dragon. Anything, really.
Don't trust me to stay.
-----------

TurquoiseTabby

And also, you now share Anise with Faressain.
Don't trust me to stay.
-----------

objecty

I do not want to battle NuclearArmadillo.
Thank you.

TurquoiseTabby

Okay. You do not. I will send word back to him that you would not like to battle.
Don't trust me to stay.
-----------

objecty

ok. can I get my egg now? (also, I thought that NuclearArmadillo stole some of my food.)
Thank you.

objecty

TT? I would like to get the egg on Blossom.
Thank you.

TurquoiseTabby

You get the egg on blossom. I roll a 1d5 and get...
a 4. Sorry, but the egg isn't yours. Try again soon, or go for a different egg.
+ 5 XP for a failed egg attempt!
Don't trust me to stay.
-----------

objecty

I go to Rose and try to get the egg there.
Thank you.

TurquoiseTabby

You go to rose. I roll a 1d2 and get....
A 2. Yay! you get the egg!
+ 5 XP for getting the egg!
Don't trust me to stay.
-----------

objecty

Thank you.

objecty

Thank you.

TurquoiseTabby

(Sorry) Flower dragons are carnivores.
Don't trust me to stay.
-----------

TurquoiseTabby

Don't trust me to stay.
-----------

objecty

I feed the meat to my flower dragon then I go collect all the food on rose
Thank you.

TurquoiseTabby

You feed the meat to your flower dragon. Yummy!
You look at all of the food in Rose.
I roll 4d5 and get... 3, 1, 4, 1
ChatBot: TurquoiseTabby rolls 4d5 and gets 3,1,4,1.
You get two pieces of grain food and one piece of meat food.
You have more than three things in your backpack!
+ 5 XP for that!
Don't trust me to stay.
-----------