News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

1,001 Ways To Get Kicked Out Of Chuck E. Cheese's

Started by Flowermanvista, Apr 08, 2016, 09:18:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flowermanvista

Just like the ones for Walmart, McDonald's, whatever have you.

Keep it appropriate.

And remember to number!!!

HALL OF FAME:
Nothin' yet!

1. Remove the cosmetics from the animatronics before showtime.
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

Tymewalk

DO YOU WANT NIGHTMARES? BECAUSE THAT'S HOW YOU GET NIGHTMARES./10

2. Go on the kiddy slide. As a fully-grown adult.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

weatherman115

Sure/10

3. Try to get inside the arcade machines.  Do they still have those?

findanegg

imagine whack a mole XD/10

4. Crash a random kid's birthday party and steal all the pizza.
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

Tymewalk

10/10

5. When you don't get your tickets, break the machine and take the entire ticket wheel.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

PrincessPandaTBG

10/10

6. Abuse the Sonic Spinner so that it explodes. Grab the tickets.
A regular TBGer from 2015-7, bless Sonic the Hedgehog
DARN YOU LACK OF SUPPORT FOR WEBP

Flowermanvista

FREEEEEEEEEEE TICKEEEETTTTTZZZZZZ/10

7. Steal a kid's tickets/tokens.
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

findanegg

like taking candy from a baby oh wait/10

8. Play the music box music from FNAF and make the lights flicker on and off.
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

DownsGameClub

7/10

Using a camera game to point it at a person.

PrincessPandaTBG

???/10

Paint blood and gore all over the animatronics.

Siverko

AAAAHHHHH/10.

11. Untie ALL the shoelaces! Including the janitors' shoelaces!
I have returned.

Siverko - pronounced "SEE-vehr-koh" (IPA: [ˈsiverko]), from a traditional Slavic word meaning "cold north wind".

findanegg

hardcore dude/10

12. Play "MMO Hockey" with the balls from the ball pit.

DownsGameClub

.../10...

13. Take your kid and have him go on top of the machines and cheat.

findanegg

10/10

14. Mug kids with Nerf guns, and demand all their tickets.

Starmeadows

Yes/10.

Go in a winter soldier costume.  And bring NERF guns.

DownsGameClub

OOOH!/10.

15(DANGIT!) 16. Call the police on kids who "stole your tickets".

findanegg

Wow/10

Dress up as The Donald, and sell toy houses. Make a monopoly on tickets.

PrincessPandaTBG

Flowermanvista

11/10

bump

19: When no employees are looking, sneak into the back room. Mess with the air compressor. Want the animatronics to look like they're about to fall asleep? Turn the pressure down. Want them to look like they're about to explode? Double the air pressure! (Warning:Latter option may cause permanent damage to the animatonics' cylinders. DO AT YOUR OWN RISK. )
good morning, SMF!

PrincessPandaTBG

10/10

20. Replace the prizes with Sonic merchandise. (Yeah, that was a bad one.)

findanegg

Tymewalk

0/10 0/10 0/10

22. Decide to hold a war similar to the ones in Walmart and McDonalds (here on the TBGs, but the idea is in real life).

PrincessPandaTBG

Flowermanvista

bump

How to get in jail in 60 or less seconds/10

24. Take a useless vinyl record. Cut it up in to CEC Token-sized circles. Secretly refill the token machine with them.
good morning, SMF!

PrincessPandaTBG

Wat/10

25. Steal all of the prizes, including the ones from the pitiful kids' hands.

MUAHAHAHA