News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

TBGForums Flockmod Room

Started by SuperJedi224, Apr 05, 2016, 11:44:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperJedi224

I just created a flockmod room for us to use.

To enter the room, go to http://flockmod.com/tbgs.

Room Owner
SuperJedi224

Room Moderators
ev3commander (imlagging)
seanbobe (seanbobeTBG)

(Remember that only users with registered flockmod accounts can be given moderator or trusted user status)

If anything interesting winds up being drawn there, you may post it in this thread. If possible, make sure that each user who contributed to a drawing has his or her username (or some form of recognizable logo) somewhere in it (using a signature bar on the bottom or side of the drawing is recommended) before posting the drawing.

Also, please don't use the room to draw anything you wouldn't post here. It may result in being banned from the room.

SuperJedi224

Well, this scene eventually wound up forming:

Whoever drew the tree forgot to add their username to the signature bar...

Jagged_Pickles

Okay yeah I looked around what's the sig bar?

SuperJedi224

The service doesn't actually provide one by default. Usually whoever sets up the background of the scene will add one, generally in the top layer on the bottom or side of the canvas.

Tymewalk

Heh. Neat. I'll go check this out.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Tymewalk

Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Tymewalk

Hey, we should organize an event when we all log on to the Flockmod.

SuperJedi224

SuperJedi224

Had a little more time left than I thought, so I'll post this now instead of waiting until later:

SuperJedi224

Dino

Quote from: SuperJedi224
I didn't draw any of that though. It was TBGCG impersonating me lol.

jirachi

Quote from: jji10dino
Quote from: SuperJedi224http://i.imgur.com/3FVGA4W.png
I didn't draw any of that though. It was TBGCG impersonating me lol.
neither did i

Dino

I think I did pretty well with this.

SuperJedi224

Beagel also contributed to this, even though his name isn't on the sigbar.

objecty

You seriously posted that?
I was the one who drew the flower, btw.
I wasn't there when it got colored.
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

objecty

I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

ev3commander

Quote from: BeagelYou seriously posted that?
I put the mouth on
I have regrets.

Seanbobe

Quote from: ev3commanderTBG
I put the mouth on
I coored it.
My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

SuperJedi224

Why didn't you add your username to the sigbar?

objecty

I did, but u deleeeeeeeeeted it.
Thank you.

Seanbobe

My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

Dino

Quote from: seanbobe
That looks like the flag of some futuristic oppressive government.

ev3commander

honkhonk is beagel
I have regrets.

objecty

Thank you.

ev3commander

I also drew one, its the light green blob on the left
the ccircles are pokeballs

orange blob is charmander
blue blob is squirtle
beige blob in the middle is squirtle
random stick figure is pokemon trainer
I have regrets.