News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

April Fools!

Started by Tymewalk, Apr 02, 2016, 01:48:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tymewalk

Happy April Fools' Day, everyone!

In honor of April Fools' Day, I'm making a TBG to celebrate!

Here's how it works!

You post an action. Then the person below you reveals it was an April Fools' Prank, and posts another action.
The goal is to be ridiculous, proving that no matter how far you travel, you'll never escape April Fools' pranks.

Example chain (with comments):

I won the lottery! (a classic)
April Fools! That's a fake ticket! (a classic response, but not very clever)

I went to space! (eh)
April Fools! You're just in Disneyworld! (that makes no sense, unless you also say it's some space ride)

Oh no! The moon blew up! (haha a tragedy)
April Fools! That's no moon! It's actually Mars! (Star Wars quote + tragedy still happens = EPIC WIN)

I'll start.

I became a TBG moderator!
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

findanegg

April Fools! You're not a TBG moderator, but you're a New TBGer!

I eat human food inside of my human mouth
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

PrincessPandaTBG

April fools! It's dog food!

I open up Sonic Generations.
A regular TBGer from 2015-7, bless Sonic the Hedgehog
DARN YOU LACK OF SUPPORT FOR WEBP

firefang16

April Fools! It's actually Sonic Heros!

I eat some Oreos.
I'm very inactive here and on Scratch. Just remember Narancia best boy ;)

PrincessPandaTBG

April fools! They're chocolate cookies!

I start drawing some Sonic stuff.

jirachi

[offtopic](My post count though. o_o) [/offtopic]

April fools! The pencil breaks every time you try to use it!

I talk to people.

CatsUnited

April Fools! They're cardboard people.

I breathe.

DrKat123_TBG

APRIL FOOLS! it's fire air *you're dead*

I sit
this was my previous account

NasomiXIV

APRIL FOOLS'! You sqaut.
It's April Fools' Day.
WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

DrKat123_TBG

April Fools! It's actually new year!

I eat a box of pizza

TurquoiseTabby

April fools! That's a box of pie!
I go to sleep with my teddy bear.
Don't trust me to stay.
-----------
Maybe, as we slowly march towards death, we actually just experience one large, interwoven, and often wonderful coincidence.

PrincessPandaTBG

April fools!!!! The teddy is filled with Sonic figurines!

I eat an apple.

TurquoiseTabby

April fools! The apple is just a candy that has an uncanny likeness to an apple.
I take all of the sonic figurines out of the teddy bear and start to play with them (yes, I still play with toys)
Don't trust me to stay.
-----------
Maybe, as we slowly march towards death, we actually just experience one large, interwoven, and often wonderful coincidence.

PrincessPandaTBG

April fools! They're actually living Sonic characters in form of figurines!!!!

I watch Sonic Boom.

DownsGameClub

APRIL FOOLS!
It is simply a Kerbal video.

I wish for a wish.

NuclearArmadillo

Grqnred,You now owe one wish, but yo pay it back with that wish
I wish I could spell
[removed by moderator - inappropriate]

TurquoiseTabby

granted, but APRIL FOOLS, you can now do spells, not spell.
I am playing the piano with my feet
Don't trust me to stay.
-----------

DrKat123_TBG

April Fools! It's the pipe organ's pedal!

I just get a free delivery of a pipe organ

*toccata e fuga in D minor*

PrincessPandaTBG

April fools! It's a Sonic bootleg!!!!!!

I open a bag of chips.

NasomiXIV

APRIL FOOLS! It's a box of cookies.
The next person with say 'April Fools'".
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

TurquoiseTabby

Apr. fool's! I didn't say it!
The next person will be typing.
Don't trust me to stay.
-----------

Starmeadows

APRIL FOOLS, I WHIP OUT MY HUNGER GAMES PARODY.

I manage my hunger games parody roleplay.

NasomiXIV

April fools'! It's copy-and-paste!

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

TurquoiseTabby

April fools! You didn't write anything, so I can play a prank on you for whatever I want!!!
I am coming down with a cold.
Don't trust me to stay.
-----------

PrincessPandaTBG

April fools! http://wikihow.com/Fake-Sick-to-Stay-Home-from-School

I lay down on my bed with my Silver plushie.