News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Abusing Game!

Started by DrKat123_TBG, Mar 10, 2016, 09:08:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrKat123_TBG

Since everything can be abused :P

Basically somebody posts something.
Quote from: AnønPotatoes
Then somebody else posts how to abuse it
Quote from: Anøn's BrøtherBuy every potatoes on the city and then make a giant bowl of potato juice/soup then pour it onto the water pipes

Tømatoes
And so on...

Rules:
-Plz no doing any of these IRL
-No Sonic or Kerbals
Start!

Starfishes
this was my previous account

Seanbobe

remove three legs. Throw as boomerangs.

Air.
My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

DrKat123_TBG

Rip the atmosphere and let the vacuum of space vacuums the earth

Gallbladders

CatsUnited

DrKat123_TBG

Install Windows on every computer
Guaranteed Linux users rage

Tuxedos

jirachi

Use them all as handkerchiefs and towels.

Laptop

Starmeadows

USE IT AS A BOMB.  NEVER FAILS.

Abusing.

DrKat123_TBG

Trick abusers to go to an abused site

World wide web

CatsUnited

Vandalise Wikipedia.

A tree.

DrKat123_TBG

Replace fertilizer with Tree Poison

Rosin
(I'm talkin bout dieze stuffz:

That stuffz is made outta tree sap)

PrincessPandaTBG

Spread it all over your annoying sibling.

The computer
A regular TBGer from 2015-7, bless Sonic the Hedgehog
DARN YOU LACK OF SUPPORT FOR WEBP

Tymewalk

Make as many accounts as you can, then spread a troll virus all throughout the internet. Make sure the troll virus turns other accounts into trolls, too.

A chair.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

Put superglue on it so when people sit down on it, they can't get up without taking the chair with them

:)
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

BaconAndEggs1

Not active here anymore, but I'll revisit from time to time.
If you need me here for any reason (e.g. updating scoreboards for games I run, questions about said games, activity required/requested in games I'm playing), ping me in the official TBGs Discord and I'll get on it ASAP.

Just chillin' out like:

BaconAndEggs1

Not active here anymore, but I'll revisit from time to time.
If you need me here for any reason (e.g. updating scoreboards for games I run, questions about said games, activity required/requested in games I'm playing), ping me in the official TBGs Discord and I'll get on it ASAP.

Just chillin' out like:

lapisi

Quote from: BaconAndEggs1

Bottled watter.
use it to drown someone's pet hamster

report button
i

PkmnQ

Mass report.

The letter H
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

SausageMcSauce

Make every letter in the world a H.

Cheese.
I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

Byron_Inc_TBG

Use it to lure rats and make a rat infestation.

Water.
eh

PkmnQ

Use it to drown someone's pet guinea pig. It's different from post 16, because this time I'm drowning a guinea pig, not a hamster.

Egg.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

Wait for it to rot, and fire it at someone's land.

Internet.
eh

SausageMcSauce

Upload viruses on every website.

Cheese.
I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

PkmnQ

Melt it and make someone slip on it

Minecraft boat
Quine list

SuperKamekArea

Repeatedly ram into the ground

Wii U.
My website won't work because the website automatically edits protocols you type (the problem with this shows when your website doesn't support https)
I prefer the radium theme

Switched to google redirect page, seems to work in IE8 on Vista, but not IE6 on XP... at least I made it possible to just click 2 hyperlinks and access my website... for some reason