News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Quality Numbers

Started by Seanbobe, Mar 03, 2016, 10:34:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seanbobe

The first person will post 5 numbers. The second person will Post 5 number qualities (e.g. even odd multiple of 5 etc...) So that each number fits exactly one quality and each quality describes exactly one number. The third person will post 5 new numbers to fit the properties in the same way and so on...
Example:
Quote from: seanbobe8, 9, 5, 1, 66
Quote from: not_seanbobebase 2, square, multiple of 5, factor of 19, multiple of 11
Quote from: still_not_seanbobe32, 15, 99, 19, 81

RULES:
No sonic or kerbals.
No repeating numbers or properties from two posts ago unless only one number fits a property.
No double posting.
No numbers or qualities exactly the same in one post.
I can reset the game at any time I want.
All properties must fit multiple numbers.

Continue from examples.
My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

Siverko

Even, divisible by 5, all digits are the same, prime, base of 3.
I have returned.

Siverko - pronounced "SEE-vehr-koh" (IPA: [ˈsiverko]), from a traditional Slavic word meaning "cold north wind".

DrKat123_TBG

0, 1, 1, 2, 3
(Fibonacci ftw 01123581321)
this was my previous account

Starmeadows

Not positive or negative, repeats twice, only even prime number, number of dimensions.

DrKat123_TBG

SuperJedi224

Not a perfect power, the smallest superunary perfect power, the number of bits in a byte, a^b (where a^b=b^a and a!=b), the number of bits in a IEEE754 single-width float

Starmeadows

42, 5, 666, 9001, 256

DrKat123_TBG

Divisible by 2, odd number, repeats 3 times, odd numberr, 256-bit

Starmeadows

(well darn.  I would've answered "The answer to life, the universe, and everything; Prime; Most evil number ever; OVER 9000; 16^2", but I guess that's also valid.)

3, 9, 27, 9999, 4

DrKat123_TBG

First odd prime number, divisible by 3, the number before 10⁴, divisible by the first (only) even prime number

Seanbobe

Quote from: DrKat123_TBGFirst odd prime number, divisible by 3, the number before 10⁴, divisible by the first (only) even prime number
four of the five numbers are divisible by three. Each quality must describe exactly one number. Also three fits two qualities. Each number must only fit one quality.

New numbers:
32 25 19 0 9999

DrKat123_TBG

One of the computer bits number, square of 5, prime number, null, divisible by 3

Siverko

I have returned.

Siverko - pronounced "SEE-vehr-koh" (IPA: [ˈsiverko]), from a traditional Slavic word meaning "cold north wind".

DrKat123_TBG

Computer bits, square of 5, prime number, null, prime number

Tymewalk

Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Seanbobe

joefarebrother

Legal adult age, odd number, multiple of 11, square number, power of 2
Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

DrKat123_TBG

NasomiXIV

In 2048, In 2048, In 2048, In 2048
WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

DrKat123_TBG

1337, 2048, 9001, 31337, 21

joefarebrother

Pretty sure you're supposed to fit the above properties instead of making up random unrelated numbers

But: Hacking number, Even, Over 9000 but less than 10000, contains one of the other numbers as a substring, under 30

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

Seanbobe

Quote from: SuperDoom1In 2048, In 2048, In 2048, In 2048
You can't repeat qualities.
Also there should be 5.

New numbers:
67 95 1440 9000 1
Please read the rules before playing.

joefarebrother

Digits in ascending order, Windows version, 10 * a square number, IT'S OVER 9000 (or equal to), single digit

Tymewalk

Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

NasomiXIV

First 3 numbers, my sister's age, even number, OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11, smallest number of the 5.
WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.