News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Started by Faressain, Mar 03, 2016, 07:01:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faressain

Don't post on it!
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Faressain

You can post now

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Ekoserin

Sorry, but this RPG doesn't look very well developed. There are a lot of unanswered questions, as the plot is only 3 sentences. What is the Darkness? What worlds are being conquered? Why did they turn on each other? Why did Far'guargh obviously win? Who is Ivuul? What is plan B? There are more regarding the RPG directly. What is the Ultrusk Chimera? What items can we craft? What starters do we have to choose from, or what are the criteria for creating some? We don't know nearly enough about the game this takes place in to play in it.

I really don't want to be rude, as this roleplay does sound very interesting- it just needs more development time. The most difficult part is documenting everything while not bombarding the user with a wall of text.

Faressain

Oh well, Ivuul can't be developed by me. Copyright. I sent a link for the RP of that person, who gave me permission. I'll build up the lore. You can't make starter characters, but if I feel nice, I may select to trash one and go with another. I use RNG 1/1000 in the normal cases, and RNG 1/1000000 in Iggy Koppa case.RNG may be even worked by 1/10000 if it may give you more sense, but the chances is secret.
The world of Ivvul is Neiberth
EDIT: Can't really Spoiler these :(
N'ih tr'iech li'tha mort'ce.

Faressain

Many balancing fixes.

NuclearArmadillo

Pls simplify this, I don't want to feel like i'm playing league of legends again. Just leat power be decided by player with a few guidelines. Also can we pls chose our own characters? If these get processed, I would like to be nasus, from league of legends.

Http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Nasus/Background
[removed by moderator - inappropriate]

Faressain

The story will be Player created, but if you get only player power with few guidelines, the game will go out of control :P. But yeah, you can choose your own characters.

And, by the leat power, what you mean?

Just give me moment with Nasus stats.