News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

✶ Hexahue ✶

Started by Siverko, Feb 29, 2016, 11:16:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Siverko

Hexahue is a game that involves - you guessed it - six colors.

The first poster will post an image of something red. Then the game proceeds in rainbow order to orange, yellow, green, blue, violet, and back to red.

You are free to post whatever image on here that you want. The only restrictions on the image is that the focal point and majority of the image must be the correct color, that the image is appropriate for the TBG forums, and that the image contains no Sonic content anywhere in any way, shape, or form. By posting on this thread, you accept these image conditions and abide by them for all images that you post, and you are obligated to not violate these conditions at any time unless you wish for harsh consequences. Hexahue is meant to be a fun game, and you are obligated to keep it that way.

I'll start.

I have returned.

Siverko - pronounced "SEE-vehr-koh" (IPA: [ˈsiverko]), from a traditional Slavic word meaning "cold north wind".

DownsGameClub

I am already loving this game!

Siverko

I have returned.

Siverko - pronounced "SEE-vehr-koh" (IPA: [ˈsiverko]), from a traditional Slavic word meaning "cold north wind".

DownsGameClub

I was hoping for a banana.

Siverko

I have returned.

DownsGameClub

Siverko

(I was hoping for grapes)

I have returned.

Dino

Siverko

I have returned.

DrKat123_TBG

this was my previous account

Siverko

I have returned.

Starmeadows

SuperJedi224

DrKat123_TBG

Fastmapler

"Unwitty signature here." ~ Fastmapler

DrKat123_TBG

Quote from: DrKat123_TBG

Seanbobe

My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

Starmeadows

jirachi

DrKat123_TBG

Dino

DrKat123_TBG

Starmeadows

Seanbobe

My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

Siverko

That got a bit... wrong there.

I have returned.