News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Add/Remove/Change A Letter

Started by Fastmapler, Feb 04, 2016, 02:41:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fastmapler

In this game, you can create a phrase by adding or modifying a letter post by post, or you can just slowly ruin the phrase by any fashion you want (But it has to fit in the rules, of course)

Rules:
   • You must add/remove/change a letter to any word in the current phrase/word.
   • You are allowed insert, remove, or change any letter at any part of the phrase/word.
   • If adding a new letter to the beginning or end of the word/phrase, the space does not count as a letter.
   • Gibberish is allowed.

Example:
     Person 1: Apple
     Person 2: Appple
     Person 3: A Appple
     Person 4: A App ple
     Person 5: A Apple ple q
(And so on)

Lets begin.

Paint
"Unwitty signature here." ~ Fastmapler

DrKat123_TBG

this was my previous account

DrKat123_TBG

It'sDrKat123m8

DrKat123_TBG

Quote from: It'sDrKat123m8Caerent
Offtopic: woah i remember posting that but i got hit by a 180 seconds rule! Wat??
That post shoudn't appear
Zspookey

Rekekka

Quote from: It'sDrKat123m8Caerent
First off... BUMP
second... Caberent
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

Tymewalk

Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Dino

Rekekka

Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."

Dino

NuclearArmadillo

[removed by moderator - inappropriate]

Rekekka

"Go to Brazil."

Karanrimé

The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

objecty

I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Karanrimé

The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

Tymewalk

Don't apostrophes count? :P

I'm assuming they do.

Trap's rant
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

red herring

dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

Rekekka

"Go to Brazil."

red herring

dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

Rekekka

"Go to Brazil."

red herring

dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

Rekekka

"Go to Brazil."

red herring

Gog's Ænt

(It hæd to be done)
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku