News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Die due to xxx.

Started by Faressain, Dec 31, 2015, 01:16:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faressain

Just like title says. BUT DON'T SUICIDE IN REAL LIFE. Rating is optional.

I die due to nonexistence.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

scratcher7_13

Somehow my post disappeared... *sigh...*

Should we rate the above? If so, I will edit this post with my rating.

I die due to standing over an egg that is about to be crushed by an anvil that is 30 feet in the air.

BaconAndEggs1

I'll wait until we decide on the rating scheme (or lack of such).

I die due to laughing at my own joke way too hard. I died of both asphyxiation and embarrassment.
Not active here anymore, but I'll revisit from time to time.
If you need me here for any reason (e.g. updating scoreboards for games I run, questions about said games, activity required/requested in games I'm playing), ping me in the official TBGs Discord and I'll get on it ASAP.

Just chillin' out like:

Starmeadows

DrKat123_TBG

I died because i tuned my violin too high and the string snapped right to the liver
this was my previous account

Starmeadows

ev3commander

(Inside Out reference?)

I die by losing my fire resistance in the middle of a fall through lava
I have regrets.

Alex The JPEG

I die by loss of ideas.
Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

Faressain

I die due to Moon Lord.

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

DrKat123_TBG

I died due to martyrdom
wait that's great

BaconAndEggs1

Quote from: Smiley100PI died for Riley.
ayy [removed -- do not use foul language]
If you need me here for any reason (e.g. updating scoreboards for games I run, questions about said games, activity required/requested in games I'm playing), ping me in the official TBGs Discord and I'll get on it ASAP.

Just chillin' out like:

DrKat123_TBG

Quote from: BaconAndEggs1
ayy bleep
Duude bad word alert
IDDT bad words insulting my pet Captain Teaves

Faressain

Starmeadows

Quote from: ev3commanderTBG(Inside Out reference?)
Yes.  :P

I went on a platform with no railing in the Star Wars universe to talk to a sith and no just-in-case weapons.  That's totally safe.  *gest stabbed in the heart and thrown off the platform*

This Totally isn't how [SPOILERS] died in SW7.

DrKat123_TBG

Quote from: Smiley100P

I went on a platform with no railing in the Star Wars universe to talk to a sith and no just-in-case weapons.  That's totally safe.  *gest stabbed in the heart and thrown off the platform*

Yes, it's how Han Solo BLEEp dies in SW7 :P

IDDT spoilers

Starmeadows

Quote from: DrKat123_TBG

Yes, it's how :P dies in SW7 :P

IDDT spoilers
I recommend concealing spoilers with [[color=transparent]this.[/color]]

DrKat123_TBG

Quote from: Smiley100PYes.  :P

Yes, it's how Han Solo dies in SW7 :P

IDDT spoilers
I recommend concealing spoilers with [[color=transparent]this.[/color]]
Ik

Faressain

I die due to Kirby Troll.

BaconAndEggs1

ayy bleep
Duude bad word alert
I apologize for using an inappropriate acronym. You're lucky I'm feeling partially apologetic today. Otherwise, I would have actually expressed my thoughts on the matter.

Just chillin' out like:

DrKat123_TBG

Quote from: BaconAndEggs1ayy bleep
Duude bad word alert
I apologize for using an inappropriate acronym. You're lucky I'm feeling partially apologetic today. Otherwise, I would have actually expressed my thoughts on the matter.
It's Ok

IDDT reading a book called "The Basilisk's Eye

Faressain

Quote from: DrKat123_TBGDuude bad word alert
It's Ok

IDDT reading a book called "The Basilisk's Eye
Well, this too.

I die for making quote pyramid.

DrKat123_TBG

10/10 and you would be hunted by Ancient mummies of forum moderator
IDDT living in North Korea as a U.S citizen

Faressain

IDDT living in Poland in 1830 year.

Siverko

IDDT thallium poisoning.
I have returned.

Siverko - pronounced "SEE-vehr-koh" (IPA: [ˈsiverko]), from a traditional Slavic word meaning "cold north wind".

DrKat123_TBG

IDDT insulting an arsenic