News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

ATTACK OF THE PONIES [2.0]

Started by CatsUnited, Dec 24, 2015, 08:27:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CatsUnited

The first version (an MFG) was abandoned for several reasons that weren't executed correctly. This is an improved version where you can re-register your soldiers from the original one here. :

DATE: JUNE 2045

On June 2045, ponies (from MLP: FiM) land in a forest in North Carolina. Their job is to take over the world and create an international "Equestria" on Earth. However, us humans have technology that can wipe out ponies. Everything can change due to a lot of factors, but the ponies can't use a computer or the internet to attack us.

Join now for membership as a human to save the Earth and you'll get a rank, a computer for reports on the internet, your own armoured vehicle and a bunch of weapons against the ponies. (Forms available on the bottom of this post)

RANKS:
ATTACKER: You are the many brave soldiers that are going to be the ones fighting against the ponies head on.
SPIES: Spies track the ponies activity and then send that info to the managers (or the adminstrator) to plan attacks.
DEFENDER: You defend our borders from ponies, which like the attackers, also means that you'll be head on with the ponies.
MANAGER: You overlook the activity of these soldiers and respond to activities in the appropriate way (ask the admin, tell them what to do) etc.
Registered Humans:
-     Mike Rosoft: Administrator
-     Will: Fighter
-     Faressain: Manager (now a Kirby)
-     Alexander: Fighter
-     Tom: Fighter
-     James: Spy
-     Smiley: Fighter
-     Link: Defender
-     Farevern: Fighter (Charizard)
-     Jackson: Anything
-     Jason: Manager
-     Scarlett: Rebel Pony (ancient)
-     Gold: Rebel Pony
-     Doctor Whooves: Scarlett's husband, Gold's father
-     Genesis: Spy
or you could join as a pony and do whatever (Forms available on the bottom of this post)
Registered Ponies:
- Snowplow
- Timon
News Report:
The hurricane has lost intensity and it has moved to the west. Still, watch out, because the wind speeds are still destructive. The wind speed right now is normally at 50mph (80kmph), gusts to 75mph (121kmph). Still too dangerous to fight.
Mike Rosoft
26th June 2045 @ 14:00

Focus:

World Map (accurate as of 06/2045):

Forms:
Human:

Name:
Occupation (your job):
Specialties:
Reason for joining:
Rank [FIGHTER (∞ spots available)], [SPY (∞ spots available)], [DEFENDER (∞ spots available)], [MANAGER (4 spots available)]:

Pony:

Name:
Cutie Mark:

Dino

Name: Will
Occupation (your job): Carpenter.
Specialties: Stealthy combat. Ganking. Tactical combat. Not so good at 1v1 combats.
Reason for joining: Bored of quiet life. Fighting ponies sounded appealing. ;)

Faressain

Name: Faressain (apparently from Cold War RP)
Specialities: Leading countries until last grasp, until last blood. Tactical combat. Bad at fighting 1v1 combat, but great at commanding or 1000v1000 combats.
Reason for joining: 206 countries is enough. We don't want 207th country, what will destroy those 206.
Format of post: That from Cold Wars RP
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

DrKat123_TBG

Human:

Name: Alexander
Occupation (your job): Musician and a part time coder
Specialties: Composing a music so bad it could blow a house :P, and writing codes for army bots
Reason for joining: To defend earth duh :P
this was my previous account

ev3commander

Name: tom
Specialties: can write code fast and blow things up with them
Army: (USA/Russia/Australia/EU) USA
Why you want to join: idk

Name: James
Specialties: Can find ponies and give info fast
Army: (USA/Russia/Australia/EU) USA
Why you want to join: idk
I have regrets.

firefang16

Name: Snowplow
Specialties: Extremely strong from plowing snow his whole life
Cutie Mark: Snow shovel.
I'm very inactive here and on Scratch. Just remember Narancia best boy ;)

Faressain

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Starmeadows

Name:Smiley
Occupation (your job): Defender of peace and humanity
Specialties:Really awesome in 3+ Party combat with like no alliances
Reason for joining:Trust me, He's seen planets lost.

(Lol, He's not a human, so ummmmm)

CatsUnited

Managers:
I would like you to send some of our armed forces towards the site with armoured vehicles. I heard that there's a sixth pony now.

DrKat123_TBG

Ok, time to compose "Requiem for Ponies"! Heheheh...

Faressain

To Administrator: Sure. We would send 3 or 4 fighters, and 2 backups from Poland, and if that fail, we will spy it.
To fighters: Attack! Please drive in armored Vehicles, to not take damage.

DrKat123_TBG

Quote from: FaressainTo Administrator: Sure. We would send 3 or 4 fighters, and 2 backups from Poland, and if that fail, we will spy it.
To fighters: Attack! Please drive in armored Vehicles, to not take damage.
\Respond{
      $put 'ok' in 'msgBox';
      $put 'btw i'm gonna compose a |%22|Requiem|%22| that will blow their minds, literally' in 'msgBox';
/**It's a Requiem for the ponies! Well, they'll die if they'd listen to it. Anyway i'm also gonna start coding for the army bots**/
}

Faressain

/respond=Alexander|Sure, why not? You would compose worse songs for bigger explosions.
/respond=administrator=Mike-Rosoft|: We would send that one spy, too?

I decide to do one more character for human, and at 10th post 1 for ponies (cap for 3?)
Name:Link(from LoZ:Ocraina of time)
Specialities: Swordsmanship. Master of Defence. Good at 1v1.
Reason of joining: Heroes never retire.
Alignement: Defender.

ev3commander

I have regrets.

DrKat123_TBG

\Post{
     $put 'ok, i'm done writing the music and the codes' in 'msgBox';
     $put 'now i'll start building the armies' in 'msgBox';
}

CatsUnited

Your team arrives at the site. The ponies are now expanding their territory, building their first stone building. Snowplow and a few others are working on it. The other two are wood buildings, and the rest are tents. A lot of forest has been cleared, and one has been spotted near a major road. They're sending in more ponies.

DrKat123_TBG

Quote from: CatsUnitedYour team arrives at the site. The ponies are now expanding their territory, building their first stone building. Snowplow and a few others are working on it. The other two are wood buildings, and the rest are tents. A lot of forest has been cleared, and one has been spotted near a major road. They're sending in more ponies.
Army bots are done! Time to attack!

Faressain

/respond|
              $put {We would win if we get skilled men} in MsgBox to Alexander
              $put {We would get a spy here to track 1 pony. We will get guirella tactic. PS: Have you seen about burned Terrain tactic? If ponies gets too close to Capital, we'll nuke it, after evacuation} in MsgBox to Mike Rosoft

*I am from Poland*

CatsUnited

Quote from: FaressainHave you seen about burned Terrain tactic? If ponies gets too close to Capital, we'll nuke it, after evacuation
No thanks I like having 50 US states. Anyway, if some of them are out of the nuclear explosion area, that means that North Carolina is unofficialy theirs.

Faressain

/respond|
             $put {Well, okay, but actually you have 49 states + Hawaii}

DrKat123_TBG

Quote from: Faressain/respond|
              $put {We would win if we get skilled men} in MsgBox to Alexander
              $put {We would get a spy here to track 1 pony. We will get guirella tactic. PS: Have you seen about burned Terrain tactic? If ponies gets too close to Capital, we'll nuke it, after evacuation} in MsgBox to Mike Rosoft

*I am from Poland*
Ok. ArmyBot's attack, agility, defense and all that good blah blah blah is max

ev3commander

James:
/begin{doc}
 {commands}
 {start}
  <Reciever> Mike Rosoft
  <Type> Transcript
  <Transcript>
   Snowplow: Lets build some buildings!
   Other Ponies: Ok
I have regrets.

Dino

Please tell me we won't be talking like this. 0.o

DrKat123_TBG

Quote from: jji10dinoPlease tell me we won't be talking like this. 0.o
\respond{
put 'No, we'll gonna be talking like this |{primitive-text-definition="Bold"}\forever|{end primitive}\' in 'msgBox';
}

CatsUnited

Quote from: jji10dinoPlease tell me we won't be talking like this. 0.o
I'll be talking in English so it's faster to understand for us.

Four more have arrived in North Carolina. A big castle is being built in their settlement, along with a well and wooden buildings around the area. Tents will be out out on the edge of their site. We are ready to attack.