News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Beginning or End of a Minute

Started by JJROCKER, Dec 27, 2012, 04:31:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JJROCKER

In this game, you must check your timestamp after posting. If your seconds in the timestamp are under 30, you say B1 or continue on if there are already posts with B. If the seconds in the timestamp are over 30, you say E1 or continue if there are already posts with E.

No double posting, when another team posts you restart.

Good luck and lets see what team I was on in this topic  

Edit: B1

4 different signatures in one! Try refreshing the page and see if it will change!

sportsdude

I'm a new tbger I cant edit posts

E1

JJROCKER

Uh oh :P The next person might have to do something like

^ E1

B1

4 different signatures in one! Try refreshing the page and see if it will change!

bluecat600

B2
Garlic bread enthusiast.
================================================================
I am a random kid on the interwebs with a poor sense of humour and many awful puns to share with you

JJROCKER

bluecat600

psot

E1
Garlic bread enthusiast.
I am a random kid on the interwebs with a poor sense of humour and many awful puns to share with you

JJROCKER

B1

30-1

Nomolos

B3

JJROCKER

30-1

sanjayraj

E2.

I'm back. For now.

JJROCKER

E3

EDIT: Wow, close!

bluecat600

E4

who gets it?
Garlic bread enthusiast.

sanjayraj

I'm back. For now.

30-1

B1.

sanjayraj

I'm back. For now.

30-1

E2.

bluecat600

B1
Garlic bread enthusiast.

30-1

B2.

One second in time! :p

azaquaz

Someone else will have to score for me
Oops, this signature is invalid.

tbg52

E1.
I'm not going to be active anymore, I've lost interest and time to invest in this sort of thing.

sanjayraj

I'm back. For now.

30-1

E3.

sanjayraj

I'm back. For now.