News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Minecraft RPG

Started by bluecat600, Dec 27, 2012, 03:34:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluecat600

self insert

rules:
don't power play (eg: I find 99999 diamonds in a cave.)
have fun

only play if you play/know about Minecraft.
NEW RULES: No mods (modifications like Nodus, Aether mod etc)
No cheats (only commands are /tell)
I can banned you from the RPG if you break any of these rules more than 3 times

I spawn In a forest biome and gather 3 wood. I make wooden planks.
Garlic bread enthusiast.
================================================================
I am a random kid on the interwebs with a poor sense of humour and many awful puns to share with you

Zoomreddin

I spawn in a jungle biome, and start to gather wood. By the end of the day I have cut down a whole jungle tree, and collected 5 saplings. I end up with 85 wood, and I start roaming for a ravine, wooden sword in hand. My hunger is starting to get low, so I keep in mind I need to kill whatever animals I see for food.

Spyderblade

I spawn in a jungle. One tree has been cut down, and is only leaves. I see a username in the distance. I get 10 wood, and make 12 planks. I make a crafting table and a wooden sword. I begin walking in the direction of the name.
^^V^><>V^VV<>^<V>^<V><
<>^^V I'm confusing you ><^>
<^VV><^V><^V^^><V>^V<V

Zoomreddin

I notice the sky is turning to dusk, but I spot a few pigs, and kill them, ending up with 5 pork as the sun goes down. Luckily, I see an entrence to a cave. I run down and into the darkness, and begin mining out cobble, and smelting pork. Soon I will have 5 cooked pork, and all stone tools. A monster starts attacking me as I am about to make my stone sword. I whirl, but soon he will overpower me.

Dino

I spawn in a plain. I find a forest biome nearby and gather 20 wood and as it is getting dark I finish my house and add 2 doors. Then I suddenly spot Herobrine! D: I make sure I wasn't spotted and craft a wooden sword.

bluecat600

I begin walking, when I see a username. I walk closer, and I see a house!
Suddenly a skeleton comes behind me, but I kill it with my fist :cool:
Garlic bread enthusiast.
I am a random kid on the interwebs with a poor sense of humour and many awful puns to share with you

Zoomreddin

I panic, and place gravel all over the room, but manage to board myself in. I shiver and hope that someone will find me, I know the skeleton won't be going anywhere any time soon.

bluecat600

I eventually see it is Zoomreddin! I mine wood, craft all the wood tools and build a house with a wheat farm, furnace, crafting table and a large chest. By that time, all my tools broke apart from my shovel and hoe. I mine more wood, getting another pick axe and mine stone, then I make stone tools. By this time, the sun is rising.
Garlic bread enthusiast.

Zoomreddin

I shiver in my tiny hole as I hear the skeleton creaking outside. I start to yell out to a name I see in the distance as I frantically begin to mine towards what I see. Soon the name becomes bluecat600. Just then my pickaxe breaks. I wait in the complete darkness, hoping bluecat can find me before hunger claims my body. I start to wish I hadn't dropped all those stacks of wood, but still sit patiently.

jji7skyline

I spawn and find myself in the dark. "Did it have to be night?" I mutter and start sprinting, dodging skeles and creepers. Eventually I decide to entomb myself underground for safety.
I see the world inside of one...
I see the world inside of two...
I see the world inside of me...
I see the world inside of you...                                 ~ Policy Concept

Yoshiboy

I spawn.

I seem to have respawned, strange. I don't remember how I respawned... I must have slipped off the end. I must work hard to find my way back. If I can get to one of my ancestor's strongholds I can use the portal and return home to the end and live in peace.

I find myself in plains with a forest in sight. I make my way to the trees and punch a tree

Achievement Get!
Getting wood

jji7skyline

I look in my inventory.

Achievement Get!
Opening Inventory
I see the world inside of one...
I see the world inside of two...
I see the world inside of me...
I see the world inside of you...                                 ~ Policy Concept

Yoshiboy

I go to my I inventory and make a crafting table.
Achievement get!
Taking inventory

Achievement get!
Benchmarketing!

Zoomreddin

I have had insane lag, and suddenly I get all my Achievements. ;)

Achievement get!
Taking Inventory

Achievement get!
Benchmarking

Achievement get!
Getting Wood

Achievement get!
Time to Mine!

Achievement get!
Hot Topic

Achievement get!
Time to Strike!

Achievement get!
Getting an Upgrade

Yoshiboy

K I'm done with the achievements. Lawl.

I craft a pick and gather a stack of stone (1 wood pickaxe can mine 64 blocks)
Then I make a furnace and stone tools and weapons. I dig up some coal for torches, and set up a base in the underground room I had made from mining.

bluecat600

I slay the skeleton with my stone sword!

Achievement get!
Monster Hunter
Garlic bread enthusiast.

bluecat600

The monsters burn away, and I take the loot. I search for caves and I find one, and mine iron. I smelt the ingots and craft an iron pickaxe. I go over to Zoomreddin and mine into his hole. I mine some stone and craft steps up to the surface. I also give Zoomreddin some stone tools. I see a cow and slay it, and pass the loot to Zoomreddin.

Achievement get!
Accquire Hardware

Achievement get!
Cow Tipper

Edit: 3000th post! :D :D
Garlic bread enthusiast.

Epicness123

I did down and acquire more hardware
au
tbger since 2013

bluecat600

^ How? You haven't even mined wood...

I mine more wood, so mine and zoomreddin's houses are joined. Then, I walk down into a cave in search of coal for my furnace. I find a mineshaft with a mob spawner, and begin to make a mob trap.
Garlic bread enthusiast.

Epicness123

Quote from: bluecat600^ How? You haven't even mined wood...

I mine more wood, so mine and zoomreddin's houses are joined. Then, I walk down into a cave in search of coal for my furnace. I find a mineshaft with a mob spawner, and begin to make a mob trap.
Ok then.
I mine wood.
I make a crafting (box) table.
au
tbger since 2013

Dino

I decide to go mining. I craft a stone pick and sword. I then find iron and make a iron sword and iron pick.

Epicness123

Ok I dig down and find lots of diamonds and then I win!
au
tbger since 2013

Dino

Quote from: Epicness123Ok I dig down and find lots of diamonds and then I win!
http://mag.racked.eu/cimage/i2.1/Game+beaten%21/YOU+WIN/mca.png
POWERPLAY! Permabanned! (jk about the permanbanned :P)

Zoomreddin

Quote from: Epicness123Ok I dig down and find lots of diamonds and then I win!
http://mag.racked.eu/cimage/i2.1/Game+beaten%21/YOU+WIN/mca.png
Too bad you don't have a pickaxe or anything to mine them. You didn't even get tools so now your stuck in the hole you spent all that time digging with your fist. :(

I craft planks from all my wood and add another floor to my house.