News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Destroy the picture above you

Started by Tymewalk, Dec 08, 2015, 11:00:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tymewalk

(Originally found randomly on another forum somewhere. Credit to them)

It's easy. Post a picture of something to destroy the picture above your post.

For example, Alice posts a picture of a tree. Bob posts a picture of an axe. Alice posts a picture of a fire (to burn/melt the axe), etc.
It is recommended that you explain what the picture is if it isn't clear, and why it beats what's above it.

RULES:
- NOTHING INAPPROPRIATE. This INCLUDES your explanation, not just the picture.
-- Also, MAKE SURE that your picture doesn't contain anything else inappropriate. (We've all seen those "when you see it" pictures, and we know how easy it is to to miss something.)
- No flamewars, several (mostly image-related) TBGs have been closed due to them.
- Flame wars (wars with fire)? Yes.

Let me know if any rule is left out.
I'll start:

(Rocky from Battle for Dream Island)
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Siverko

I have returned.

Siverko - pronounced "SEE-vehr-koh" (IPA: [ˈsiverko]), from a traditional Slavic word meaning "cold north wind".

ev3commander

I have regrets.

Seanbobe

My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

CatsUnited

The sun evaporates the water.

Faressain

Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

joefarebrother

(After enough time, the black hole will evaporate due to Hawking Radiation)
Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

Refrigerator

Quote from: Tymewalk(We've all seen those "when you see it" pictures, and we know how easy it is to to miss something.)
I saw those double "to"s.  :P

Thanks.

(Refrigerator is not my Scratch name) This is my scratch

ev3commander

I have regrets.

NasomiXIV

WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

Tymewalk

Nanospy.
Nanospy will backstab you because he's a HACKER NOOB DUMB LUCK STUPID LAG good player.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

NasomiXIV

Every character from the SSB series.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

joefarebrother

Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

findanegg

She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

Siverko

I have returned.

Siverko - pronounced "SEE-vehr-koh" (IPA: [ˈsiverko]), from a traditional Slavic word meaning "cold north wind".

NasomiXIV

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

Siverko

Idiot scientist.
I have returned.

ev3commander

He's an idiot, so he probably will poison himself
I have regrets.

NasomiXIV

Quote from: ev3commanderTBG

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

Dino

Quote from: TheHockeyist
Quote from: TheHockeyist

NasomiXIV

Quote from: SuperDoom1
Quote from: ev3commanderTBG

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

Siverko

Quote from: SuperDoom1
Quote from: ev3commanderTBG//[img]http://sustainablenano.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/mad-scientist.png[/img]

I have returned.

PrincessPandaTBG

A regular TBGer from 2015-7, bless Sonic the Hedgehog
DARN YOU LACK OF SUPPORT FOR WEBP

Faressain

Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

NasomiXIV

Quote from: joefarebrother

(After enough time, the black hole will evaporate due to Hawking Radiation)

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.