News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Increase the score by holding your breath

Started by Alex The JPEG, Nov 29, 2015, 04:52:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex The JPEG

Simple.  Hold your breath, and increase the score by how many seconds you held it before you exhaled.

This topic is not responsible for suffocation, choking, or loss of oxygen.

Also, the score will reset if someone posts an obscure score, like for example:

Person 1:
Person 2:

If you are using a stopwatch and it lands on a non-whole number, round to the nearest number.

I'll start.

Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

Siverko

I have returned.

Siverko - pronounced "SEE-vehr-koh" (IPA: [ˈsiverko]), from a traditional Slavic word meaning "cold north wind".

ev3commander

I have regrets.

Seanbobe

My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

Siverko

I have returned.

Siverko - pronounced "SEE-vehr-koh" (IPA: [ˈsiverko]), from a traditional Slavic word meaning "cold north wind".

ev3commander

Seanbobe...
Just taking that that's 1 second
(+32)
I have regrets.

manosysltia

pickles are just cucumbers and my life is a lie

TheLetterThorn

Thorn | TBG Team | Massive Nerd
Currently on vacation and will remain active until the spring semester.
Obsessed with William Butler Yeats until further notice.
Visit my website, where I display my creative and web projects.
Pronouns: at this point do i even know? (he/him/his)

ev3commander

I have regrets.

Siverko

I have returned.

ev3commander

+32. I somehow got worse... (I can only do 5 underwater.)
I have regrets.

joefarebrother

Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

Alex The JPEG

██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

ev3commander

I have regrets.

Faressain

Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

findanegg

She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

NasomiXIV

WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

Refrigerator

Thanks.

(Refrigerator is not my Scratch name) This is my scratch

Siverko

I have returned.

Refrigerator

Thanks.

(Refrigerator is not my Scratch name) This is my scratch

Dino

Flowermanvista

good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

Alex The JPEG

██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

DrKat123_TBG

this was my previous account

Fastmapler

+48 Did I hold my beath properly?

Dodged Satan by a second...
"Unwitty signature here." ~ Fastmapler