News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Hamburger Game

Started by Tymewalk, Oct 24, 2015, 01:07:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tymewalk

I remember seeing something like this elsewhere, so here goes.

It's simple. Everyone posts one ingredient to go on the hamburger. All hamburgers start with a Top Bun, and end with a Bottom Bun. When someone posts "Bottom Bun", they get to name the burger, and the next person has to post Top Bun.

Here's an example chain:

Top Bun
Meat
Cheese
Sour Cream
Bottom Bun (Name: Taco)
Top Bun
etc...

Extra rules:
- Whenever someone posts Bottom Bun, they name the burger and that burger ends. If you'd like to add a bun without ending the burger, post Middle Bun.
- If the previous person posted Bottom Bun, someone has to post Top Bun before any new ingredients.
- Buns count as ingredients.
- Only one ingredient per post.
- You can add ANYTHING as an ingredient - the burger does not have to be legally acquired, edible, safe, or from Earth.
- The burger doesn't even have to be possible - so go ahead, line up your paradox ingredients!
- Please wait at least 1 post before posting again.

I'll start.

Top Bun
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

DrKat123_TBG

this was my previous account

Tymewalk

Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

DrKat123_TBG

Pickles (boy do I love pickels !)

SuperJedi224

DrKat123_TBG

Siverko

I have returned.

Siverko - pronounced "SEE-vehr-koh" (IPA: [ˈsiverko]), from a traditional Slavic word meaning "cold north wind".

DrKat123_TBG

No hockey ! No arsenic, cadmium, thallium and mercury !

Patty

Siverko

I have returned.

Siverko - pronounced "SEE-vehr-koh" (IPA: [ˈsiverko]), from a traditional Slavic word meaning "cold north wind".

DrKat123_TBG

Quote from: TheHockeyistOkay then.

Diborane
NOO ! if you keep breaking the rules, i'll report you.

Pickle :P (yup)

to Tymenwalk:
Could you add a new rule:
-Only foods are allowed

Siverko

Cake. Thallium flavor.
I have returned.

DrKat123_TBG

Quote from: TheHockeyist...

Cake. Thallium flavor.
NO !
Cheddar cheese !

Siverko

Quote from: DrKat123_TBG

Cake. Thallium flavor.
NO !
Cheddar cheese !

Nitric oxide?

Nobelium!
I have returned.

DrKat123_TBG

Quote from: TheHockeyist
Quote from: DrKat123_TBG

Cake. Thallium flavor.
NO !
Cheddar cheese !

Nitric oxide?

Nobelium!
D:<
food ! not chemical elements !

Sausage

Tymewalk

OK, I've updated the rules - the ingredients do NOT have to be food (don't know why I didn't put that there earlier).

Since I'm here:

Orange Juice

DrKat123_TBG

Sausages (Beef sausages)

just don't add the wurst of the sausages, Brad the Wurst ! :lol:

Siverko

Bottom Bun.

Arsenoburger.
I have returned.

Tymewalk

Siverko

I have returned.

DrKat123_TBG

Argh,

Poison and potion made out of poison

Siverko

One Googolplex Googolplex Kilograms of Thallium
I have returned.

DrKat123_TBG

Not possible.
One googolplex is waaaay to big

Pickles,

Siverko

Hey, it doesn't have to be realistic.

Bottom Bun.

Thallium Delight.
I have returned.

DrKat123_TBG

New burger !
Top bun

{<[60secrulehateyou]>}

Tymewalk