News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Post here when there is another user online!

Started by sanjayraj, Dec 23, 2012, 03:57:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sanjayraj

There's a commercial spammer online right now...

I'm back. For now.

tbg52

I'm not going to be active anymore, I've lost interest and time to invest in this sort of thing.

30-1

tbg52

...alone together! :D

Wait, how is that possible? :P
I'm not going to be active anymore, I've lost interest and time to invest in this sort of thing.

sanjayraj

I'm back. For now.

ka-doink4545o0

There are three other people with me. You never said how many others we have to be with! :P
[removed - offensive]

shpeters

Pretend something interesting is here.

tailskirbyyoshifan

tbg52

tailskirbyyoshifan

tbg52

SplatKirby

"I'm a Libra, if it matters." -Weezer, Feels Like Summer

tbg52

SplatKirby

Adios menos adios. Tu gusta treinta y cinco y habla hola?

tbg52

From my limited knowledge of Spanish, I believe that means "Goodbye minus goodbye. You like thirty-five and speak hello?" Am I right?

tailskirbyyoshifan

Quote from: tbg52From my limited knowledge of Spanish, I believe that means "Goodbye minus goodbye. You like thirty-five and speak hello?" Am I right?
You are correct, seƱor tbg52. :P

tbg52

Well, when you have meetings in a Spanish room, it's not hard to learn something. :P

EDIT: 16,000th post!

SplatKirby

Yes. Well.

This is what my brother said one time: "No comprende me llamo."
Translated, it means: "I do not understand what I am called."

shpeters

tbg52

shpeters

tbg52

sanjayraj

I'm back. For now.

shpeters

Bklecka

Houndoom is out to get you deal with it.