News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Rublits - THE IMPROVED TBG CURRENCY! - Sign up now!

Started by Siverko, Sep 02, 2015, 09:48:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Siverko

Rublits are a new TBG currency that I created.

Why use rublits over other TBG currencies?

No more responsibility! I keep track of your rublits for you. It's all done by me. I, TheHockeyist, operate the currency and keep a close eye on it to make sure your rublits are safe. If you forget how many rublits you have in your bank account, don't worry. I keep track of it for you.

You can borrow money from The Central Bank - a loan. So you can get more rublits whenever you want! However, the rublits you loan from me must be paid back, so it's not entirely free.

To open your bank account, just post stating that you want one and you will immediately get 40000 rublits from The Central Bank, that is, 40000. Yep, rublits have their own currency symbol! Instructions on typing it are at the end of the page.

You can earn more rublits if you exchange your diamonds or other currency, or if a TBG game offers them as a reward. Also, you can offer rublits as rewards in your own game, and you can even sell things for rublits.

To deposit rublits into your account or withdraw rublits from your account, please fill out this form:

Amount of rublits currently owned: XX
Rublits to be deposited/withdrawn (please indicate): XX
(If making a deposit) Proof that you earned this many rublits: (a link to the TBG post showing that you earned the rublits)
(If withdrawing) Reason for withdrawing: (either text explaining your reason or a link to the TBG post which has the stuff that you want to buy (or both) - but once you withdraw your money, it is your responsibility to remember it if you want to buy something with it)

Yep. You can buy and sell things on the TBGs with rublits like any other TBG currency, and then deposit your new money into your bank account! If you want to sell something for rublits, just make sure that the things you sell can actually be used on the TBGs.

You can exchange other TBG currencies for rublits. The exchange rate is 80 rublits per diamond, 40 rublits per SD, 160 rublits per coin, 8000 rublits per semicolon (programchips), 40 rublits per la, 204 rublits per supercredit, 20 rublits per :), and 16 rublits per @. The transaction form is here:

Amount to convert to rublits: XX (indicate currency)

Or the reverse.

Amount of rublits to be converted into (indicate currency): XX

At the end of every month, the rublits in your account will get 2% interest. That is, at the end of every month, I add 2% to what you already have in your bank account for free! So if you have 100 rublits now, you will have 102 at the end of the month.

To request a loan of rublits from the bank, just follow this transaction form. The rublits must be returned within a month, with 10% interest (if you borrow 100 rublits, you need to pay 110 back).

Rublits to be loaned to me by The Central Bank: XX

To transfer rublits between users, follow this form:

I am offering XX to THEIR USERNAME (if giving money to the bank to pay off a loan, type The Central Bank)

The other user must approve the transaction. To request rublits from a user, follow this form:

I am requesting XX from THEIR USERNAME (to see how many rublits someone has, please check the bottom of the first post)

The other user must approve the transaction.

Other info:

Fraud, scamming, and other methods that deceive are not acceptable. If I catch you abusing rublits, your bank account will be closed and you will lose all of your rublits. I DO KEEP TRACK OF THE RUBLITS!!! You may reapply for a new bank account after a set period of time determined by me.

You may not use rublits on other sites.

To type the rublit symbol on the TBGs, use http://i.cubeupload.com/KXOKRF.png. If you want a white background, use http://i.cubeupload.com/0W7UV9.png.

Current account data (as of 5 March 2017):

TheHockeyist - 143844 in bank account, owes 0 to The Central Bank

PrincessPandaTBG - 44302 in bank account, owes 0 to The Central Bank

joefarebrother - 44933 in bank account, owes 0 to The Central Bank

Smiley100P - 43423 in bank account, owes 0 to The Central Bank

kaj - 38634 in bank account, owes 0 to The Central Bank

seanbobe - 63012 in bank account, owes 0 to The Central Bank

jji10dino - 43313 in bank account, owes 0 to The Central Bank

ev3commanderTBG - 106449 in bank account, owes 0 to The Central Bank

Epicness123 - 43296 in bank account, owes 0 to The Central Bank

alexphan - 43304 in bank account, owes 0 to The Central Bank

NT - 43316 in bank account, owes 0 to The Central Bank

frishy - 43296 in bank account, owes 0 to The Central Bank

epicanna27 - 42448 in bank account, owes 0 to The Central Bank

SuperJedi224 - 10285 in bank account, owes 0 to The Central Bank

laser314 - 42452 in bank account, owes 0 to The Central Bank

DrKat123_TBG - 42368 in bank account, owes 0 to The Central Bank

Tymewalk - 64889 in bank account, owes 0 to The Central Bank

Hamish752 - 42448 in bank account, owes 0 to The Central Bank

CatsUnited - 5 in bank account, owes 0 to The Central Bank

Wordweaver - 12 in bank account, owes 0 to The Central Bank

Jagged_Pickles - 41627 in bank account, owes 0 to The Central Bank

BaconAndEggs1 - 11 in bank account, owes 0 to The Central Bank

friendoffriend - 7 in bank account, owes 0 to The Central Bank

Netherland213 - 42749 in bank account, owes 0 to The Central Bank

Refrigerator - 40800 in bank account, owes 0 to The Central Bank

SuperDoom1 - 40761 in bank account, owes 0 to The Central Bank

YouFindYouselfInJail - 40800 in bank account, owes 0 to The Central Bank

TurquoiseTabby - 39681 in bank account, owes 0 to The Central Bank

HannahPenguin315_TBG - 50000 in bank account, owes 0 to The Central Bank

NuclearArmadillo - 40058 in bank account, owes 0 to The Central Bank

nnsfa - 40000 in bank account, owes 0 to The Central Bank

firefang16 - 40003 in bank account, owes 0 to The Central Bank

Beagel - 40003 in bank account, owes 0 to The Central Bank

weatherman115 - 40003 in bank account, owes 0 to The Central Bank

TBGChildGamer - 59850 in bank account, owes 0 to The Central Bank

edward789121 - 40400 in bank account, owes 0 to The Central Bank

DownsGameClub - 10000 in bank account, owes 0 to The Central Bank

TheTealWashableMarker - 40000 in bank account, owes 0 to The Central Bank

coolman2443 - 40000 in bank account, owes 0 to The Central Bank

Faressain - 40000 in bank account, owes 0 to The Central Bank

bigpuppy - 40000 in bank account, owes 0 to The Central Bank

Shpore - 40000 in bank account, owes 0 to The Central Bank
I have returned.

Siverko - pronounced "SEE-vehr-koh" (IPA: [ˈsiverko]), from a traditional Slavic word meaning "cold north wind".

derpypretzel

Siverko

I wanted a TBG currency, so why not?

(Also, I kind of hate PPTBG's policies...)
I have returned.

Siverko - pronounced "SEE-vehr-koh" (IPA: [ˈsiverko]), from a traditional Slavic word meaning "cold north wind".

derpypretzel

Quote from: TheHockeyistI wanted a TBG currency, so why not?

but PPTBG already made one. if you don't like the policies maybe you could suggest something to her. we don't need two currencies.

Siverko

Quote from: derpypretzel
Quote from: TheHockeyistI wanted a TBG currency, so why not?

but PPTBG already made one. if you don't like the policies maybe you could suggest something to her. we don't need two currencies.
For crying out loud, if people don't like one, they can convert to the other. Also, it is kind of a personal thing.
I have returned.

Dino

ev3commander

"To open your bank account, just post stating that you want one and you will immediately get 40000 rublits from The Central Bank, that is, (rublit)400000. Yep, rublits have their own currency symbol! Instructions on typing it are at the end of the page."

40000 or 400000?
I have regrets.

Siverko

Quote from: ev3commanderTBG"To open your bank account, just post stating that you want one and you will immediately get 40000 rublits from The Central Bank, that is, (rublit)400000. Yep, rublits have their own currency symbol! Instructions on typing it are at the end of the page."

40000 or 400000?

Fixed. Forty thousand.
I have returned.

Siverko

jji10dino, ev3commanderTBG, do you guys want accounts?
I have returned.

Dino

Sure. Are Rublits the Kerbal currency and the Diamonds the Hog currency?

Siverko

Actually, rublit was based on "ruble". The Kerbal currency is "funds".
I have returned.

PrincessPandaTBG

Quote from: jji10dinoSure. Are Rublits the Kerbal currency and the Diamonds the Hog currency?

Also, the diamond currency policies I made are just to be fair and reduce stress. Earning yourself diamonds is just like winning free money for nothing. Don't rival me.

The responsibility thing in the diamond currency is to increase usage of your mind.
A regular TBGer from 2015-7, bless Sonic the Hedgehog
DARN YOU LACK OF SUPPORT FOR WEBP

Siverko

PPTBG: I'm also trying to reduce stress on the users (who wants to remember numbers?), while trying to give them advantages with the rublits (interest on rublits in the bank, for instance).

The responsibility is all on me, and so you don't have to worry. Why not sign up?
I have returned.

PrincessPandaTBG

Siverko

I have returned.

PrincessPandaTBG

Siverko

Well, if you want diamonds specifically, you can exchange them here! ;-) Just fill out the form.
I have returned.

joefarebrother

Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

Starmeadows

Seanbobe

My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

Siverko

I have returned.

Siverko

I have returned.

joefarebrother

Is it OK if I made a gambling game with Rublits?

Also, is it possible to have a separate account for keeping track of said game?
Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.