News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Corrupt the text above you.

Started by Siverko, Aug 30, 2015, 09:00:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Siverko

THE RULES:

1. For every sentence, you may only replace, add, or remove only two words. (I will define changing in this context as replacing, adding, or removing a word) If you have 10 sentences, you may change up to 20 words in the whole text.

2. If the text spans multiple paragraphs, you may completely change up to one sentence per paragraph.

3. For words, the articles (a, an, and the) don't count towards the limit. "I ate the grass" counts as 3 words, as "the" doesn't count.

4. You may reset the text at any time.

Let's begin with this text:

Wikipedia is a free-access, free-content Internet encyclopedia, supported and hosted by the non-profit Wikimedia Foundation. Those who can access the site can edit most of its articles, with the expectation that they follow the website's policies. Wikipedia is ranked among the ten most popular websites and constitutes the Internet's largest and most popular general reference work.
I have returned.

Siverko - pronounced "SEE-vehr-koh" (IPA: [ˈsiverko]), from a traditional Slavic word meaning "cold north wind".

ev3commander

Wikipedia is a free-access, free-content Internet encyclopedia, supported and hosted by the for-profit Wikimedia Foundation. Those who can access the site can edit most of its articles, with the expectation that they follow the website's policies. Wikipedia is ranked among the ten most popular websites and constitutes the Internet's largest and most popular general reference work.
I have regrets.

Dino

Wikipedia is a free-access, free-content Internet game, supported and hosted by the for-profit Wikimedia Foundation. Those who can access the site can edit most of its articles, with the expectation that they follow the website's policies. Wikipedia is ranked among the ten most terrible websites and constitutes the Internet's largest and most popular general reference work.

kaj

Wikipedia is a paid-access, paid-content Internet game, supported and hosted by the for-profit Wikimedia Foundation. Those who can access the site can edit most of its articles, with the expectation that they follow the website's policies. Wikipedia is ranked among the ten most terrible websites and constitutes the Internet's largest and most popular general reference work.

ev3commander

Wikipedia is a paid-access, paid-content Internet game, supported and hosted by the for-profit Game Hub. Those who can access the site can edit none of its levels, with the expectation that they follow the website's policies. Wikipedia is ranked among the three most terrible websites and constitutes the Internet's largest and most terrible general reference work.
I have regrets.

Siverko

Wikipedia is a paid-access, paid-content Internet game, supported and hosted by the for-profit Game Hub. Those who can access the site can sing none of its songs, with the expectation that they dreak the website's policies. Wikipedia is ranked among the three most terrible websites and constitutes the Internet's largest and most terrible general reference work.
I have returned.

Siverko - pronounced "SEE-vehr-koh" (IPA: [ˈsiverko]), from a traditional Slavic word meaning "cold north wind".

Epicness123

Weegeepedia is a paid-access, paid-content Internet game, supported and hosted by the for-profit Game Hub. Those who can access the site can sing none of its songs, with the expectation that they dreak the website's policies. Weegeepedia is ranked among the three most terrible websites and constitutes the Internet's largest and most terrible general reference work.
au
tbger since 2013

Siverko

(Did I say dreak...? I meant break... my hands have Russian keyboard layout dyslexia...)

Wikipedia is a paid-access, paid-content Internet game, supported and hosted by the for-profit Game Hub. Those who can access the site can sing none of its songs, with the expectation that they break the website's policies. Wikipedia is ranked among the three most terrible websites and constitutes the Internet's largest and most terrible general reference work.
I have returned.

Epicness123

Weegeepedia is a paid-access, paid-content Internet game, supported and hosted by the for-profit Game Hub. Those who can access the site can sing none of its songs, with the expectation that they break the website's policies. Weegeepedia is ranked among the three most terrible websites and constitutes the Internet's largest and most terrible general reference work.
au
tbger since 2013

Siverko

Oh, thanks.

Weegeepedia is a paid-access, paid-content Internet game, supported and hosted by the for-profit Game Hub. Those who can access the site can sing none of its songs, with the expectation that they break the website's policies. Weegeepedia is the most terrible website and constitutes the Internet's largest and most terrible general reference work.
I have returned.

CatsUnited

□□□□□□□□□□ is a paid-access, □□□□-content Internet game, supported and hosted by the for-profit Game Hub. □□□□□ who can access the site can sing □□□□ of its songs, with the expectation that they break the website's policies. □□□□□□□□□□ is the most terrible website and constitutes the Internet's largest and most □□□□□□ general reference work.

Siverko

Weegeepedia is a paid-access, paid-content Internet game, supported and hosted by the for-profit Game Hub. Those who can access the site can sing none of its songs, with the expectation that they break the website's policies. Weegeepedia is the most terrible website and constitutes the Internet's largest and most terrible general reference work.
I have returned.

ev3commander

Weegeepedia is a paid-access Scratch game, supported and hosted by the for-profit Game Hub. Those who can complete the game can sing none of its songs, with the expectation that they break the website's policies. Weegeepedia is the most terrible website and constitutes the Internet's largest and most terrible general Internet game.
I have regrets.

CatsUnited

Mine was ignored?

Reset

Reset this text lol.

ev3commander

It wasn't ignored. Hockey reverted it.
I have regrets.

Siverko

Yep. I reverted it.

Continue from ev3's revision.

Weegeepedia is a paid-access Scratch game, supported and hosted by the for-profit Game Hub. Those who can complete the game can sing none of its songs, with the expectation that they break the website's policies. Weegeepedia is the most terrible website and constitutes the Internet's largest and most terrible general Internet game.
I have returned.

CatsUnited

RESET

Creppers jump on Sonic and Shadow and whack into Pinkie Pie as their rocket crashes onto Jool.

ev3commander

Creppers jump on Sonic and Shadow and whack into Pinkie Pie as their rocket crashes onto Earth.

OR

Weegeepedia is a paid-access Scratch game, supported and hosted by the for-profit Game Hub. Those who can complete the game can sing none of its songs, with the expectation that they break the website's policies. Weegeepedia is the most terrible game and constitutes the Internet's largest and most terrible general Scratch game.
I have regrets.

Siverko

Continue from Cat's edition.

Creppers jump on Somelia and jji10dino and whack into Pinkie Pie as their rocket crashes onto Jool.
I have returned.

ev3commander

Creppers walk on Somelia and jji10dino and whack into Pinkie Pie as their rocket crashes onto Earth.
I have regrets.

CatsUnited

Endermen teleport on Somelia and jji10dino and whack into Pinkie Pie as their rocket crashes onto Earth.

Siverko

Endermen teleport on Somelia and jji10dino and whack into Kerbals as their rocket crashes onto Earth.
I have returned.

ev3commander

Endermen teleport on Somelia and jji10dino and whack into Kerbals as they crash onto Earth.
I have regrets.

Dino

Endermen teleport on Somelia and jji10dino and whack them as they crash onto Mars.

[...Are you guys shipping me and Somelia?]

Siverko

Endermen teleport Somelia and jji10dino and whack them as they crash onto Quaoar.
I have returned.