News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Add four words to the letter!

Started by Epicness123, Aug 18, 2015, 12:24:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Epicness123

Letter writing. I will have them write back once the letter's finished!

Four words per post.

Dear whoever this is,
au
tbger since 2013

CatsUnited

Dear whoever this is, my pleasure to announce

joefarebrother

Dear whoever this is, my pleasure to announce that this new TBG
Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

Siverko

Dear whoever this is, my pleasure to announce that this new TBG is Kerbal Space Program
I have returned.

Siverko - pronounced "SEE-vehr-koh" (IPA: [ˈsiverko]), from a traditional Slavic word meaning "cold north wind".

joefarebrother

Dear whoever this is, my pleasure to announce that this new TBG is Kerbal Space Program: The Text Based Game!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

Siverko

Dear whoever this is, my pleasure to announce that this new TBG is Kerbal Space Program: The Text Based Game!

We certainly hope that
I have returned.

Siverko - pronounced "SEE-vehr-koh" (IPA: [ˈsiverko]), from a traditional Slavic word meaning "cold north wind".

joefarebrother

We certainly hope that you enjoy it, so

Siverko

We certainly hope that you enjoy it, so please orbit Kerbin and
I have returned.

joefarebrother

We certainly hope that you enjoy it, so please orbit Kerbin and don't start flame wars.

Siverko

We certainly hope that you enjoy it, so please orbit Kerbin and don't start flame wars.

If you're unable to
I have returned.

joefarebrother

If you're unable to play this game, please

Siverko

If you're unable to play this game, please give us $40.00 and
I have returned.

joefarebrother

If you're unable to play this game, please give us $40.00 and we will have $40.00

Siverko

If you're unable to play this game, please give us $40.00 and we will have $40.00 to give the Kerbals
I have returned.

joefarebrother

If you're unable to play this game, please give us $40.00 and we will have $40.00 to give the Kerbals so they can buy

Siverko

If you're unable to play this game, please give us $40.00 and we will have $40.00 to give the Kerbals so they can buy KSP and see the
I have returned.

joefarebrother

If you're unable to play this game, please give us $40.00 and we will have $40.00 to give the Kerbals so they can buy KSP and see the Kerbals land on the

Siverko

If you're unable to play this game, please give us $40.00 and we will have $40.00 to give the Kerbals so they can buy KSP and see the Kerbals land on the Mun and orbit Duna
I have returned.

Seanbobe

If you're unable to play this game, please give us $40.00 and we will have $40.00 to give the Kerbals so they can buy KSP and see the Kerbals land on the Mun and orbit Duna.

We would like to
My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

joefarebrother

If you're unable to play this game, please give us $40.00 and we will have $40.00 to give the Kerbals so they can buy KSP and see the Kerbals land on the Mun and orbit Duna.

We would like to wish you all the

Siverko

We would like to wish you all the best when Kerbalkind sees
I have returned.

Starmeadows

We would like to wish you all the best when Kerbalkind sees 42 epic space aliens

Siverko

We would like to wish you all the best when Kerbalkind sees 42 epic space aliens who live on Jool
I have returned.

PrincessPandaTBG

We would like to wish you all the best when Kerbalkind sees 42 epic space aliens who live on Jool-

Sonic rules the universe!
A regular TBGer from 2015-7, bless Sonic the Hedgehog
DARN YOU LACK OF SUPPORT FOR WEBP

Siverko

We would like to wish you all the best when Kerbalkind sees 42 epic space aliens who live on Jool-

Sonic rules the universe! No, Kerbals are superior!!!
I have returned.