News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Destroy/Save the World.

Started by Siverko, Jul 05, 2015, 02:09:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Siverko

Like Destroy/Save the Vase, but except with the world for added dramatic effect.

I throw the Moon out of Earth's grasp.
I have returned.

Siverko - pronounced "SEE-vehr-koh" (IPA: [ˈsiverko]), from a traditional Slavic word meaning "cold north wind".

CatsUnited

The tides go weird, so I push the moon back.

Siverko

You move it too close to Earth. The tides are immense.
I have returned.

Siverko - pronounced "SEE-vehr-koh" (IPA: [ˈsiverko]), from a traditional Slavic word meaning "cold north wind".

CatsUnited

Starmeadows

BLACK SHEEP ARE THREATENING TO DIG THROUGH TO THE CORE, THUS DESTROYING EVERYBODY...

CatsUnited

White sheep eat the black. Also, there are no tides now :P

Starmeadows

Scourge the cat appears, wreaking more havoc than before.

CatsUnited

Stop making volcanoes or I'll say the magic code.

Starmeadows

volcanoes?  he's not making volcanoes.

CatsUnited

What is he doing then? The sheep were.

Siverko

Okay, this has gone off topic. Continue from post 4.
I have returned.

CatsUnited

Quote from: TheHockeyistOkay, this has gone off topic. Continue from post 4.
Ok then, there are no tides.

Siverko

Civilization is having major droughts.
I have returned.

CatsUnited

I move the Moon 300km away from Earth.

Siverko

The Moon is broken up by Earth's gravity. Oops! No more Moon!
I have returned.

CatsUnited

The Earth has rings now! Pretty!

Siverko

The rings are unstable and crash into the surface.
I have returned.

CatsUnited

The largest rocks are 5 inches wide and burn up.

Siverko

Earth's civilizations are terrified.
I have returned.

CatsUnited

Scientists make a new discovery: Transparent Paint!

Siverko

I have returned.

CatsUnited

Siverko

I have returned.

joefarebrother

[This post has no gameplay value]

Reminder that when a game goes off topic, just steer it back on topic with a post. It's against the mod policies to delete off topic stuff (only spam) so reporting dos not help.

Anyway, it seems to be on topic now.
Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

Siverko

I have returned.