News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Take the cake

Started by jvvg, Dec 05, 2012, 01:43:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jvvg

This TBG has been seen a million times, but I'm posting it anyway.

Find a way to take the cake from the last poster, and the more creative, the better.

I have the cake.

I'm not slacking off. My code's compiling.

shpeters

Pretend something interesting is here.

sanjayraj

I just take the cake.

I'm back. For now.

laser314

I walk in, grab the cake, and walk out.
I appear sometimes in the corner of your screen....
Only to vanish in an instant....

sanjayraj

I grab you, and take the cake

I'm back. For now.

jji7skyline

I hire a ninja with super cow powers to steal the cake and give it to me.

I'll give you the cake if you know the reference :P
I see the world inside of one...
I see the world inside of two...
I see the world inside of me...
I see the world inside of you...                                 ~ Policy Concept

30-1

I get you, and put you on a plate, and eat you with a knife and fork.
And then I take the cake from the place you had been standing. :D

otnayupidstay

I run. (Hint: I'M THE CAKE!)
Original text: "Pork tastes good. COOK IT."
...35 translations later, Bing gives us: "Zahlupv pig."

30-1

:lol: !!! :lol: !!!

I run after you. When I realize I cannot possibly catch you by running, I leap into Thrust SSC and chase after you at 763 mph and finally catch you (running at 762.999999999995 mph) and hide you in the closet.

otnayupidstay

I dig my way out using a silent mining drill that was in the closet.

otnayupidstay

I dig my way out using a silent mining drill that was in the closet.

SplatKirby

I trip over you, find you, and nosh you.
"I'm a Libra, if it matters." -Weezer, Feels Like Summer

otnayupidstay

I vanish before you get the chance to do so and teleport to the north pole.

soft319

I run halfway to the North Pole but get too tired, so I put on a bomb suit, then use Dynamite to push me to the North Pole, where I then take the cake and use Dynamite again to push me to China and lock you in a completely empty closet. :D
*insert something witty here*

tbg52

I transfer you to Portal 2 and take the cake from you and I come back, leaving you stranded. :P
I'm not going to be active anymore, I've lost interest and time to invest in this sort of thing.

ka-doink4545o0

You fail to realize that transporting the cake into Portal 2 made the cake disappear. I laugh at you.
[removed - offensive]

otnayupidstay

I reappear in a box made of bedrock.

30-1

I go back to get a pick axe. I smash the box open. I grab you. You escape. You run. I run after you. I teleport myself next to you. I grab you again. I grab you and pull you in half. You run to find some glue, and after fixing yourself you run. I run after you. I blast you with fire. You are roasted. I cut you in half again. I eat one half. The other half runs away. I run after it and catch it. It runs away again. I follow it. By this time it is tired and cannot run any further. I catch it and put it in prison.

jvvg

I break into the prison and use my duplicator to make a copy of the other half. I then combine it with the original half and put them together. I then join him and we chase after you, hit you with a tire iron, and take the cake.
You attack us trying to get the cake back, but I am on the cross country team and can run extremely quickly. While you scramble after us, we are much faster and get away. You give up and go back home, with no cake.

30-1

I come out of home and become part of the cross country team. I can now run as fast as you. I then blast into space with a shuttle. I throw a spike out of the shuttle. It lands on you and the cake. You and the cake are torn to pieces. I land the shuttle, next to the ruins of you and the cake. I go to find some glue. I find some glue. I fix the cake and put it in a box. I fix you and dig a 200 mile deep hole. I find a ladder. I put you at the bottom of the hole, and climb out. I then get the box in which is the cake. Meanwhile you are shouting for help, yet no one can hear you since you are 200 miles below ground. I put the box (and cake) in an unbreakable safe. I lock the safe. I go back home and lock the door so you cannot get the cake (or me).

jvvg

You think that the spike lands on me, but it actually landed on a cardboard copy of me and the cake. So, you did all that with a cardboard copy of the cake, and I am actually sitting at the top of the FutureSight building, with the cake on the table in my office. I then find you and laugh at you for putting a cardboard copy of the cake in your safe.

I then run back to my office and see that the cake is still on the table, and I am sure to lock my door while I am in there.

30-1

You are sure to but you forget. I steal the cake.

Tai-Guy

i make a new cake and eat it :P
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln

]
                                                                                                                                                            Earth and Moon, showing their sizes and distance to scale. The yellow bar represents a pulse of light traveling from Earth to Moon in 1.26 seconds.

benjamin2

I become owner of Portal and take you and transport you in there. Now I have a cake, and all your cakes are a lie. :P
156 digits of Pi from memory: 3.1415926535897932384626433832795028841971693993751058209749445923078164062862
0899862803482534211706798214808651328230664709384460955058223172535940812848111.

ka-doink4545o0

[removed - offensive]