News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

post as much as you can until someone who uses the oxygen theme does!

Started by ev3commander, Apr 15, 2014, 03:45:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ev3commander

I have regrets.

whizzer

Does "oxygen theme" count as the default ScratchStyle? (I used to use Oxygen due to mobile problems, but it's fine on Android.)

0 or 1.
i'm so tired

ev3commander

I have regrets.

Spyderblade

^^V^><>V^VV<>^<V>^<V><
<>^^V I'm confusing you ><^>
<^VV><^V><^V^^><V>^V<V

360-International

Spyderblade

^^V^><>V^VV<>^<V>^<V><
<^VV><^V><^V^^><V>^V<V

Upsilon920

hi, i'm __init__ on scratch :P

i hate this username i came up with it when I was 9
 someone plz change it

ev3commander

I have regrets.

Spyderblade

^^V^><>V^VV<>^<V>^<V><
<^VV><^V><^V^^><V>^V<V

Spyderblade

^^V^><>V^VV<>^<V>^<V><
<^VV><^V><^V^^><V>^V<V

eveadelekitty

mmm whatcha sayyyy

CellularData

(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

TheTealWashableMarker

"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

objecty

Quote from: epicanna27radium my friends

Quote from: TheTealWashableMarkerAlmost everyone, including me, must use Radium then :P

Quote from: Spyderblade1. Radium ftw.
hooray radium
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Tymewalk

4... unless for some pedantic reason you count Air as Oxygen :P
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

CellularData

(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

SpicyMeatball

previously known as Floofy

Flowermanvista

I wonder what he had against Oxygen....

8, this might sound weird, but I prefer Sulfur.
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.