News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Eat, explode, smash, destroy, etc the signature above you

Started by whizzer, Mar 18, 2014, 04:47:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

whizzer

Simple. You take the above signature and destroy it somehow, so messing around with the letters, rearranging images, changing links or even Bad Translating it.

So, for example:

The Doctor's signature is:

Hey, I'm the Doctor, time traveller of the universe.

Quote from: ClaraHe, ctor, tieller of the u.
I'm the Do niverse
me trav

Rate the one above you. You can rate that one ^^^. Begin!
i'm so tired

joefarebrother

Me whiz. Gmr, dvlpr.
Musicrafter, yter, blgr
me edit wikis, ctr who fn.
Like nntndo, hav a wiiu
ggl fn, ive gota nxs7
Play pkmn.
Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

3DSfan12345

After the operation, the game 6/2 3 = > 1.14 Wiph group Cohen: new job.
Ceci n'est pas une signature.

Tymewalk

Dies ist nicht ein Signature.

(3 year necropost. I wonder if that's a new record.)
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

NasomiXIV

WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

Karanrimé

Quote from: TymewalkDies ist nicht ein Signature.

(3 year necropost. I wonder if that's a new record.)
(Nope; 4.)

Your sig is compressed to a pixel.
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

Tymewalk

4-ish webterwebs
What do you do when you're somewhere
(loooooooooooooooong bar)
S T A R E
teebeegee election
can't update stuff
we aren't in kansas
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Karanrimé

Not a mod
1st post yay
You're all terrible people.
You'll need bleach after this
Official GBT silence contest
0 internets. Not even the free one.
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

NasomiXIV

YOU ARE A NUMBER. YPU ARE A NUMBER. LINUX SUXKS. YOU ARE A NUMBER.

(The 'Linux sucks' thing may or may not be true. I only use Windows, 3DS, Wii U, and Kindle.)
WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Rekekka

Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

Flowermanvista

dat's an old meme you got there.

(my siggy will change after the 4th. Hahaha!!)
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

CellularData

(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

Flowermanvista

Umm, uhhhh---System error. Please restart your computer.

Quote from: 8435.5that actually happened?

Yes it did. Not linking it here tho.

(Now you can't reply b/c you've already destroyed my siggy. >:D)
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

CoolTBGGaming

I̶̹̹̥̒͊ȗ̶̘ͬ͏ʇ̶̘̖ǝ̶ͮ̿ɹ̶̳̯ͤ͘͢ȗ̶̮͜ǝ̶͎ʇ̶̜ͩ̎̉͋̽ ̶̛̖͑p̶̹̪̺ͮı̶̲̤͕͐ǝ̶̳́̆p̶̊ ̶̛̭̱̔ɐ̶͎̝͗̿ʇ̶̞̀ͤ ̶̉ɥ̶ͦ̒o̶͎ͯ͢ɯ̶̴ͯǝ̶͕͌'̵̶ͩͅ ̶͉̯̤̅̾ǝ҉̶̺̩̯x̶͖d̶̶ͬǝ̶̨̍͛͊ɔ̶͌ͫʇ̶ͮ͞͞ ̶̰̇́̈ͬʃ̶͖̰̇ö̶̜͉̱ʍ̶̓̈ǝ̶͖ͮ͢ɹ̶̦̲͝ ̶̡̠͖͂̀ɐ̶̭̑ɔ̶̮ͅʇ̶͑̐͝ı̶ͣʌ̶̜̓ı̶ͯ̔ʇ̶ͭͬʎ̶̗͛ ̶ɟ̶͇̗̬ͭ͡o̴̶͍̘̺̽ɹ̶̟ ̶̧̫̯͔̖͊ɐ̶̛̫̽ͧ͑ ̶̺̤̒̀ʍ̶̶̭̹̹̀ɥ̶̢̫͊͋ı̶̤͍̀ʃ̶̼͚̰̐ǝ̶̤̦˙̶͙̪͟
̈
̶̈̾͢
̶̮̗̊ͧO̶͙ͣ͡ɹ̶ı̶̓̿̇ƃ̶͎͖͗͂͊̕ı̶̨̋͆ȗ̶͙̤̍͂ɐ̵̵̶̹̦ʃ̶̞̎͒͝ ̶̡̏ͮ͢ʇ̶̜̗ͥ͜ǝ̶ͨ̽͘x̶̱͛̓ʇ̶̖̘̌̃ͅ:̶̗̰̓̆ ̶͉̓̔́,,̶̑͢⊥̶̓͑ͣɥ̶̓ı̶͑ͨͫ̕s̶̈́̕͜ ̶̪͂̉̌͌S̶ͭ͆͛d̶̶͍̒͛ɐ̶̧̦ɹ̶̝̻̭ͪʇ̶̍͊̈ɐ̶̛̑͛́̒̓ ̶̟͂̂ͦ⊥̶̤̥͇̝Ⅎ̶̙̰∀̶̩̖̖͐ͫ́ ̶̀̉ᴚ̶́́ͫͪǝ̶̬̽̊ɯ̶̏ı̴̶̨̥͐̀ͭx̶̙͋ ̶̜̲͊Ↄ̶̯̼̑ǒ̶̼́ư̶̖͐̈ʇ̶̹̮̑ɐ̶̗ı̶͔u̶͚̱̦̰̜͢s̶̆͌̾ ̴̶͎͘O̶̘ͨ̋̕q̶ǝ̶̞͔͖̌ʎ̶̩͖̼̋͟ı̶̇ͮ́̏͘u̶̖̥ƃ̶̮͘,,̶͇̙͖̪˙̶͕̉͗͗˙̶˙̶̼̩̙̍Ɛ̠͏̶̟͛̿͡5̶ ̶̖͝ʇ̶̡̜ͫ͜ɹ̶̦͒̕ɐ̶u̶̧͙̥s̶͐ʃ̶̈́ͬɐ̶ͦ̽͒̉ʇ̶̢̘̬̏ı̶̦̅ͧͥͫ͢o̶̰͇͜͡ǔ̶̦̉͟s̶̶̯̋ ̶̶̞̲́ʃ̶̪̭͐̄ɐ̶̗̈́̐ʇ̶͖͜҉ǝ̶̔ɹ̶̣͙ͬ͜'̶̡̘̟̲͋͞ ̶̖͚̯̄̒၁2̶̺ͅı̶̰ͣ͋͘̚u̶̪ƃ̴̶̘̿̏ ̶̳̩̞ƃ̶̜̌ͩͣ͢ı̶͘ʌ̶͓͈̾ǝ̶̜͎́s̶̨͙ͯ ̶̤͖ͫn̶͑s̶̺:̶̮͖ͭ,,̶ͬͬ⅁̶̥̭̻ͫɥ̶̆̈́͐ȏ̶̩͂͠͠s̶̴͕ͦ͟ʇ̶͞ ̶̝̬͟o̶̢͖̍ͨ̃ɟ̶͇ ̶̬͋̃S̶̞̔͆d̶ͤɐ̶͕̹̝͔͞ͅɹ̶ͮͭʇ̶̀ͩͯ͝ɐ̶̻̺͉ ̶̫͇ͦɯ̶̊̅ǝ̶̞̈́̇͠s̶ṡ̶̢̢͜ɐ̶ͣƃ̶̘̘̊ǝ̶ͥ̔ ̶͌ͨ͢u̶͚͇͂̾͢͏ỏ̶̢͉ɟ̶̩͔͖̽͗o̶̧u̶̞̪̻̲̖ͬƃ̶̛̱ͧͤ ̶͟҉͚S̶͈ɥ̶̢͌ͩ͏͘ɐ̶̣̀̾ɹ̶̄̓ɯ̶̜̂ͣɐ̶͓̩̍͜,,̶͖̀̎
͙ͅ
̶̐͢͏͔
ͣ
̶̹͍̄͟Ⅎ̶̻̖͖̖ͬı̶̬̞ͯu̶̦͓̲̚p҉̶̡͓͒ ̶͎͞ɯ̶͍̬ͥǝ̶̱̂ ̶͇̹̩͠ò̶̯̲̥ͩu̶̙͎͂̏͆ ̵̶̯ͪ͢⅄̶̬͒̍̾o̶̙ͮn̶̦⊥̶͈̒̊͢n̶͎q̶͌ͬ͝ǝ̶̶̙ͣ ̶ͧͫ̐ɐ̶̤̪́u̶̽͡p̶̘̍͘͢ ̶̥̥͉̖̓Í̶̛͗͒ɯ̶̪̏ͭ͑̑ƃ̶̡͢n̶̨̼̐ɹ̈́͏̶ͫͅ¡̴̶̤̉ͭ͛
͛҉̶ͅ
͚ͫ
̶͇ͨℲ̶͎̔̎͠ͅn̶ų̶ ̶͎̜ͫ́Ⅎ̶ͧ̌̚ɐ̶̟ͪ̚ɔ̶̇ʇ̶̟̍̄:̶̠͉͑̓̓ ̶҉͖Ǝ̶͒́x̶͙̹ͦd̶͍̍̋͊͝o̶̖͖s̶n̶ɹ̶ǝ̶̣ ̶̆ͣʇ̶̛̄o̶̕ ̶ͤ̈́ǝ̶̪̈́ͥ̎x̶̿̚ɔ̶̶͍̺ͣ̀ǝ̶̩̇̆ͧs̶̵̟͐̎s̶͉͛ͮ̓ı̶̪͖̔ͥ͆͝ʌ̶̬̯ǝ̶͍̱́͊ ̵̶̊͢q̶̞͎̇͢ʃ̶̝͍̘ͧͫ̂n̶ͩǝ̶͈̿͐͢ ̶̱͉͕͘ʃ̶̖̖͌̔ı̶̫ƃ̶̘͋ͮɥ̶̖̜ʇ̶ͨ͞ ̶̲ͪͅɐ̶̙ͣʇ̶̲ ̶̃̕ù̶̖̀ͨı̶͏̾ƃ̶̡ͨͬɥ̶̩̜͊͑ʇ̶̛̊̓ ̶ɔ̶͎ɐ̶̀ͅụ̶ ̶ͮɥ̶͈̲̎ɐ̶͒̔ͅɹ̶̧̳͒ɯ̶͠ ̶͇̳̜ṡ̶̳̜ʃ̶́͐ͦǝ̶̟͈̈́̀ǝ̶̬d̶̬͛'̶ ̶́ͭ̎̋q̶͑͗͢ǝ̶̥̥̤̏̌ɔ̶̖͛̅ɐ̶͍ͥͪn̵̶͖̽͘s̶̭ǝ̶̈ͤ ̶̴̛ͯq̶ʃ̶͔͚͛n̶͇̭͈ǝ̶͓̓̇̕ ̶̢͈̕ʃ̶͍̻̈̀̏ı̶̟̌̈́ƃ̶͙̭̫́͟ɥ̶̗̇͗ͤʇ̶̗̔̆̾ ̶̳̟͗͗̆ʇ̶ǝ̶̜͚ͅʃ̶̌̇ʃ̶̖͎̖̔̄s̶̩͈͡ ̶̱͌͡ʎ̵̶̗̒̒ͦo̶̮͒n̶̤͢ɹ̶̝̐ͬ ̶̨̙̽̆q̶̞̝͋ɹ̴̶̮̍ͪ̊ɐ̶͍͛ı̶̶̋̏̚u̶͡ ̶ͫ́̚ʇ̶̽ɥ̶̛͔ͬɐ̶ͯ͒ʇ̶ ̶͂ͩı̶͕̲͐̚ʇ̶̠̹̌̾,̶ͧ̾͢s̶̊͆̚ ̶̜ͨ̌̀̋p̶̪̤͜͏ɐ̶ʎ̶̪̗̀̕ʇ̶͎̒ı̶̢̻̳̂͠ɯ̶̓ǝ̶̱̚͞˙̶̰̪̜ͭͫ̾ ̶̯ͯ⊥̶͐o̴̶ͫ͟ ̶̜ͨɐ̶͙ͬʌ̶̪o̶̩̣̳̿ı̶̯ͪ̚͘͢p̶̘̹͒͡ ̶̲ͤ́ʇ̶̹̻ͩɥ̶̛̟͕͌̔̍ı̶̃͘͢ş̶͔̲͞'̵̶͑̓͋ ̶͡I̶̻̦ͥ̋̌ͣ ̶̘͒̔͡H̶́͞Ì̵̶⅁̶̿̅͡H̶͖̐⅂̶̭̩̑⅄̶͕̄̔ ̶̛̭̺̎̓̾ɹ̶ͫ͒ͣ͑͞ǝ̶ɔ̶̓̋̑ǫ̶̻͐̓ɯ̶͙̞̋ɯ̶͈ͬǝ̶͓͉̓͂̋u̶͛̒͏̎̎p̶̜̊͜͡ ̶͋́ɐ̶̻̗̺̅̾̽ ̶̟̾̈́ʃ̶͉̯ı̶͓ʇ̶ʇ̶̰̄͌ͪʃ̶ǝ̶̰̌ͦ̒ͦ ̶̙d̶̍͊̕ɹ̶̺ͯ̇͛ó̶̧ͬ̈̚ƃ̶̱̀̂ɹ̶̡̣̭ɐ̶̱͖͑ɯ̶͓̀̃ ̶̶̮̝ɔ̶ɐ̏͏̶̂ʃ̶̹̩͘ʃ̶͇̞̓̏ǝ̶̶̝̭͍͠p̶̰ͪ͡ ̶̳̦̉ɟ̶̘̹ͮ͊̚˙̶ʃ̵̶͐ṋ̶̳̉x̵̶̩̲͚͚͌˙̶̰͛ ̶͛ͯ̌̽͢I̶͋ʇ̶̦̣̟̍ ̶ͤͮ̕ɯ̶͚́ɐ̶̶͋́ʞ̶̼͇ͣ̾ǝ̶̶͙̄͘s̶̗͗ͭ ̶ͮ͛͐̋ʎ̶̪̾̒͝͡o̶̞͑͘n̶̶̩͐ɹ̶̺͂͋͑ ̯̔҉̶p̶̨̣̿̊̀ͧı̶̓s̶̻̏̾͛̃d̶̖ʃ̶̨̙ͯ͘͟ɐ̶̖̾ͫ͟ʎ̶͇̍̈́͑͟ ̶̥͂̔ʍ̶̐̚ɐ̶̅̀̀ɹ̶̄̒͝͝ͅɯ̶̧̋͐ǝ̶̌ͩɹ̶̮ ̶ɐ̶ͣ̒̚ʇ̶̙̥̀ ̶̶͖ͩ͆ų̶̖̾͗ı̶̯̰̾̅͡ƃ̶̍ɥ̶̢̦ʇ̶̟̆̐ ̶͌̈ʍ̶̆ͧɥ̶̹̙͜ǝ̶̫͎̒̀̚u̶̩ͨͮ ̶̮ͨʇ̶̛̑̕ɥ̶̴͇̺̕͡ǝ̶ ̶͒s̶̗̭̽̅n̶̴̰ù̶̆ ̶̶̢̠ͨ͞s̶͊ǝ̶̼͍ͮʇ̶͋̈ͮ͠s̶̀͒̃'̶̋̄ ̶̒̾͘͡ɹ̶͔̾̕͞ǝ̵̶̩͑͡p̶̯ͦ̅n̶̥̱ɔ̶̪̬́ı̶̥u̶̞ƃ̶ ̶̫͢͡q̶ʃ̶̦̎n̶̗ǝ̶̺̃ ̶̠͟ʃ̶̳̂ı̶̫ƃ̶̹̃ɥ̶̧̆ʇ̶̡̈́͗̈́ ̶ͯ̐ǝ̶̡ͬ̈ͧ́x̶̹̗̺̯ͭͩd̶̒̽͝o̶̼̓̀͗̽s̶̔͞n̶ͫ͜ɹ̶́̇͟ǝ̶̉ ̶̉̊͆ɐ̶ʇ̶͈͋ ̶̮ͬͅu̶̢̬̯̦̙ı̶͙̿̆ͬ͌ƃ̶͊͐ɥ̶҉ʇ̶̡́˙̶̛̭͍ͤͧ ̶̖͋ͮͯ̈́Ↄ̶͈̓ʃ̶ͯı̶̧̒ͪ͆͒͡ɔ̶̢͎͈ʞ̶ͤͫ͏ ̶̉ͧɥ̶̠̀ͧ͌͜ǝ̶̅ͤ͋ɹ̶̇̌́ǝ̶̨͉̋͂ ̶̼̣̪ʇ̶̹͔̾̿ỏ̶̠̱ ̶̋ƃ̶̶ǝ̶̲̌ͣʇ̶̆̋ ̶̛͎͕ͥ͢ɟ̶̠̖͡͠˙̶̡͐ʃ̶̛ͦ̃̄n̶ͣͨx̶͌̇̾˙̶͉̹̀̐ͦ
https://ecosia.org Switch to Ecosia to help save the environment while searching the internet!

I don't care if my signature doesn't get cut off on certain styles lol

i hate this account ngl

red herring

dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

CoolTBGGaming

NYANNYANNYANNYANNYAN X TimWoIk CXXXXX P-COpEEEEEEEEEEEEE
https://ecosia.org Switch to Ecosia to help save the environment while searching the internet!

i hate this account ngl

red herring

[ɐ͡ɨ̯ː χæ̞̃ʋ ʟ̞ʰə̰ːs pɔ̺̃sʈ͡s œn̥ sk̥ʁa̽ʈ͡ɕ]
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

findanegg

She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

CoolTBGGaming

-∞/10

YAYYAYAYYAYAYAY U FOUND MY SIGY. IT IZ WUK IN PWOGWES. MI PET IZ A PET. SWOLON WATERMELON

clik 2 play wiv mi!

mr mufin

i hate this account ngl

CoolTBGGaming

flaym informashun

tbg forumz
flaym wor inlooooooooooooooooook

categorial risk

a bunch of stoopid stuf

it got cut off. > :( ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

i hate this account ngl

Alex The JPEG

S̢̞̝̻̮̳̘̳̞͔̼͕̘̪͕̺ͭ͐̒ͫͮ̓̀ͥͮͣ̇̉͒͢ i͔͉ͣ̽ͬ̅ͪͫ̓̿ͭ͗̔̈ͨ̚͘͘ͅ ĝ̨͙͖͍̞̝̊̉ ņ̖̪̮͙̖̻̥̼͔͖̝̲̟̦̗͔͆ͫ̌ͧ̓ͯ͆ͩ̑͗̃̂͛̅͐ͥ̔̽̏͜ ą̛̯̺̣͇̲̬ͨ̎̃̀ͫ̇͑͗̽͛̒̌͠ t̠̳̼̰͗̊͊̈́͆̈́ͤ̅ͤ̊̏̍́͡ u͊̇̌̋̍ͪͨ̄̈͐ͧ͗ͨ҉̗͔̖̬̩̭̩̭͕̕͘͜ͅ ȑ̴̡̛̲̞͚̦̳̖̞̹̟̠͎̱͖̔̆͋͐̓̄ͨ̌̔̃͞ e̮̳̱̪͔͛ͭ̇̅̾̓ͤ͑̎̅ͥͤ͟͠͡͝
Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100