News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Post to 365 before someone posts on their birthday!

Started by sijare, Feb 09, 2014, 07:19:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sijare

You can raed a wrod eevn if the leeetrs are mxied up as lnog as the fsrit and lsat leteers are in palce.  Tihs is bsceauas yuor barin raeds wrdos as a wlohe, it d'osnet raed eevry lteetr.

Now seepl cehck hteas me.

joefarebrother

Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

sijare

You can raed a wrod eevn if the leeetrs are mxied up as lnog as the fsrit and lsat leteers are in palce.  Tihs is bsceauas yuor barin raeds wrdos as a wlohe, it d'osnet raed eevry lteetr.

Upsilon920

hi, i'm __init__ on scratch :P

i hate this username i came up with it when I was 9
 someone plz change it

sijare

jji7skyline

I see the world inside of one...
I see the world inside of two...
I see the world inside of me...
I see the world inside of you...                                 ~ Policy Concept

ROSMan

Spyderblade

^^V^><>V^VV<>^<V>^<V><
<>^^V I'm confusing you ><^>
<^VV><^V><^V^^><V>^V<V

Tai-Guy

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln

]
                                                                                                                                                            Earth and Moon, showing their sizes and distance to scale. The yellow bar represents a pulse of light traveling from Earth to Moon in 1.26 seconds.

sijare

joefarebrother

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

Spyderblade

^^V^><>V^VV<>^<V>^<V><
<>^^V I'm confusing you ><^>
<^VV><^V><^V^^><V>^V<V

joefarebrother

Tai-Guy

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln

]
                                                                                                                                                            Earth and Moon, showing their sizes and distance to scale. The yellow bar represents a pulse of light traveling from Earth to Moon in 1.26 seconds.

joefarebrother

DragonRidersofRohan

Desperate times call for desperate downloading of the perfect quote.

SplatKirby

"I'm a Libra, if it matters." -Weezer, Feels Like Summer

joefarebrother

SplatKirby

joefarebrother

SplatKirby

Rekekka

Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

DownsGameClub