News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Overpowered Admins and Mods versus New TBGers and Overpowered TBGers

Started by sijare, Feb 07, 2014, 11:20:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sijare

Admins subtract 2 from the score, mods subtract 1, new TBGers add 1, TBGers add 2.

You may double/triple/quadruple/etc... post.

-100 or 100 wins.

You can raed a wrod eevn if the leeetrs are mxied up as lnog as the fsrit and lsat leteers are in palce.  Tihs is bsceauas yuor barin raeds wrdos as a wlohe, it d'osnet raed eevry lteetr.

Now seepl cehck hteas me.

sijare

You can raed a wrod eevn if the leeetrs are mxied up as lnog as the fsrit and lsat leteers are in palce.  Tihs is bsceauas yuor barin raeds wrdos as a wlohe, it d'osnet raed eevry lteetr.

jji7skyline

I see the world inside of one...
I see the world inside of two...
I see the world inside of me...
I see the world inside of you...                                 ~ Policy Concept

sijare

Nope, your 0 second rule will make up for the fact there are way more members than moods/admins

Tai-Guy

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln

]
                                                                                                                                                            Earth and Moon, showing their sizes and distance to scale. The yellow bar represents a pulse of light traveling from Earth to Moon in 1.26 seconds.

Tai-Guy

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln

]
                                                                                                                                                            Earth and Moon, showing their sizes and distance to scale. The yellow bar represents a pulse of light traveling from Earth to Moon in 1.26 seconds.

Tai-Guy

]

Tai-Guy

]

Tai-Guy

]

GeonoTRON2000

https://github.com/GeonoTRON2000

Verify my signatures or send me encrypted messages:
https://geonotron2000.github.io/pgp.txt

sijare

laser314

I appear sometimes in the corner of your screen....
Only to vanish in an instant....

joefarebrother

Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

Spyderblade

^^V^><>V^VV<>^<V>^<V><
<>^^V I'm confusing you ><^>
<^VV><^V><^V^^><V>^V<V

laser314

I appear sometimes in the corner of your screen....
Only to vanish in an instant....

Upsilon920

hi, i'm __init__ on scratch :P

i hate this username i came up with it when I was 9
 someone plz change it

TheLetterThorn

Thorn | TBG Team | Massive Nerd
Currently on vacation and will remain active until the spring semester.
Obsessed with William Butler Yeats until further notice.
Visit my website, where I display my creative and web projects.
Pronouns: at this point do i even know? (he/him/his)

Upsilon920

hi, i'm __init__ on scratch :P

i hate this username i came up with it when I was 9
 someone plz change it

Fishmael

ke a safe just fell on a ca
hived, but I'm happy to tr
ouns are they/she, pleas
ive on the misc forums, i

sijare

TheLetterThorn

Thorn | TBG Team | Massive Nerd
Currently on vacation and will remain active until the spring semester.
Obsessed with William Butler Yeats until further notice.
Visit my website, where I display my creative and web projects.
Pronouns: at this point do i even know? (he/him/his)

joefarebrother

Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

sijare

Fishmael

ke a safe just fell on a ca
hived, but I'm happy to tr
ouns are they/she, pleas
ive on the misc forums, i