News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Go to Wikipedia, click Random article, then post the what comes up!

Started by sijare, Feb 06, 2014, 02:17:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sijare

You can raed a wrod eevn if the leeetrs are mxied up as lnog as the fsrit and lsat leteers are in palce.  Tihs is bsceauas yuor barin raeds wrdos as a wlohe, it d'osnet raed eevry lteetr.

Now seepl cehck hteas me.

Tai-Guy

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln

]
                                                                                                                                                            Earth and Moon, showing their sizes and distance to scale. The yellow bar represents a pulse of light traveling from Earth to Moon in 1.26 seconds.

sijare

You can raed a wrod eevn if the leeetrs are mxied up as lnog as the fsrit and lsat leteers are in palce.  Tihs is bsceauas yuor barin raeds wrdos as a wlohe, it d'osnet raed eevry lteetr.

Tai-Guy

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln

]
                                                                                                                                                            Earth and Moon, showing their sizes and distance to scale. The yellow bar represents a pulse of light traveling from Earth to Moon in 1.26 seconds.

sijare

360-International

sijare

joefarebrother

Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

sijare

mythbusteranimator

check out this site
i heard it's cool ;)

Tai-Guy

]

GeonoTRON2000

https://github.com/GeonoTRON2000

Verify my signatures or send me encrypted messages:
https://geonotron2000.github.io/pgp.txt

mythbusteranimator

check out this site
i heard it's cool ;)

joefarebrother

Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

Upsilon920

hi, i'm __init__ on scratch :P

i hate this username i came up with it when I was 9
 someone plz change it

jji7skyline

I see the world inside of one...
I see the world inside of two...
I see the world inside of me...
I see the world inside of you...                                 ~ Policy Concept

eveadelekitty

Kevin Willcock. Umm... Trying again.
Alexandra Crandell... Trying again...
Sindrang.

mmm whatcha sayyyy

Dino

(I think you should rate the above)
9/10

Little Red Riding Hood (1920 Film)

lol

Dark

Date registered: Apr 17, 2013, 06:27:41 AM

Fishmael

(I thought rating was implied.) 8.8/10

Phillip's Flat, California
ke a safe just fell on a ca
hived, but I'm happy to tr
ouns are they/she, pleas
ive on the misc forums, i

sijare

Uzi

lol this signature was so bad i had to change it to something else

Starmeadows

DaAlchemist

My ideas aren't interesting enough.
Or there just aren't enough people to play them.
Not enough people on RPGs.
Wait, 8 guests?
At least Perplexicon is active. Laser, Darkfire, lalala, jji10dino, and Alpa, the game is moving!
Four turns online. More to come...

Starmeadows