News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Can I be a moderator???

Started by Zoomreddin, Nov 18, 2013, 01:41:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zoomreddin

Make up the most absurd moderator application you can think of and rate the above.

Example:
Quote from: Bobi liek mod i 1337 plz mak m3 0wn3r i gud!!!1111oneoneoneelven
^Hopefully you can make something funnier than that. GO!

Dino

hehe I'm gonna be zee awesomest (i know the wrong spelling) mod thee everest known. :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Zoomreddin

10/10 would mod.

hi guys i promise i will not destroy your website or anything like that, just make me admin and i will...not abuse my power...only a little bit? i promise to be good just make me admin and then all your troubles will be gone and i will just break--i mean not break the website. so yeah just mod me those are all the reasons

Dino

scratchisthebest

/10

hi i person kan i b a mid im cool thx
Hi

MrFlash67

IO/IO

Greetings.
As you know, I am a troll. You may ask why I am applying for the moderator position.
The truth is, I want to ban all trolls from these forums. My first course of action if I am appointed mod will be to permanently ban myself.
~ Classy Troll
I'm a doctor for travellers.

Zoomreddin

7/10

u may no me i joind 2day and i am runnin fo mod plz just giv me th pos i will b gud!!!!!! o nd if u no giv me owner i wil ban u all!!!!!

Fishmael

7/10

if u make do be have me join, i give cookiez to maker me mod.
ke a safe just fell on a ca
hived, but I'm happy to tr
ouns are they/she, pleas
ive on the misc forums, i

PreoKid

Quote from: MrFlash67IO/IO

Greetings.
As you know, I am a troll. You may ask why I am applying for the moderator position.
The truth is, I want to ban all trolls from these forums. My first course of action if I am appointed mod will be to permanently ban myself.
~ Classy Troll
:lol:

@Above: 9.7/10

I have your family. Make me a mod if you ever want to see them again.
                                                  ~That creepy TBGer down the street
"Many people hear voices when no one is there.
Some of them are called 'mad' and shut up in rooms where they stare at the walls all day.
Others are called 'writers,' and they do pretty much the same thing."

- Meg Chittenden

laser314

10/10

Bla. Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla.
I appear sometimes in the corner of your screen....
Only to vanish in an instant....

MrFlash67

3/10

i know how to band greifers wth the /band command. if you op me i will give all good people butter.

(Except with worse spelling)
I'm a doctor for travellers.

joefarebrother

6/10

Makes mee a modaraita soe I canz post lodez and edit over peepols posts too makes vem loos gaimz!
Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

Batman

Zoomreddin

GG. 10/10 Did mod!

vMinev
    much wow
               such mod
 so win                      doge

Spyderblade

10/10

I don't hack. I don't swear. I don't outpost people. I play TBGs and RPGs. I am nice. I am on every day. I am smart. I am handsome. I have a Facebook, a Twitter, a Vine, a Blog, a Pinterest, a MySpace, and a G+. I know Javascript, C#, C+, Ruby, Python, HTML5, and PHP. I can reload and shoot multiple firearms. (lolwut) I can speak English, Spanish, French, Chinese, Italian, and am learning Portuguese. This is my second post but I'm sure you will consider me for mod. Thank you.
^^V^><>V^VV<>^<V>^<V><
<>^^V I'm confusing you ><^>
<^VV><^V><^V^^><V>^V<V

eveadelekitty

9/10

Hai.
I has cookies and bacon.
I will give u a dragon made of cookies and bacon if i r mod

mmm whatcha sayyyy

Epicness123

11/10

I want to be mod because I will delete everyone who joins before 11:59 PM and I will spam because everyone likes it!
au
tbger since 2013

NoxSpooth

9/10

"Yes, I admit, if I became a mod, I would destroy this poor little Forum, deleting every single account and making multiple DDoS attacks. But at least I'm honest, so please make me a mod."
I dislike my previous signature now.

TheLetterThorn

10/10 :P

"I'd like to be a moderator. I've only caused 3 gigantic flame wars."
Thorn | TBG Team | Massive Nerd
Currently on vacation and will remain active until the spring semester.
Obsessed with William Butler Yeats until further notice.
Visit my website, where I display my creative and web projects.
Pronouns: at this point do i even know? (he/him/his)

laser314

9/10 :P

"MAKE ME MOD! I DEMAND IT!"
I appear sometimes in the corner of your screen....
Only to vanish in an instant....

jji7skyline

8/10

It's number 187 on my list of things to do, so please make me mod. Also I have over 50 posts, so I'm awesome :)
I see the world inside of one...
I see the world inside of two...
I see the world inside of me...
I see the world inside of you...                                 ~ Policy Concept

Epicness123

55555/10

Please make me a mod I'm so responsible! Ive only been banned 600 times and I've also only caused 20 forums to shutdown because of me! So make me a mod now! :D
au
tbger since 2013

jji7skyline

600/10

MAKE ME MOD NAO BECAUSE I'M FROM PLANET MINECRAFT 4REALS.
I see the world inside of one...
I see the world inside of two...
I see the world inside of me...
I see the world inside of you...                                 ~ Policy Concept

Epicness123

1337/10
I lol'd because people who don't know about minecraft think it means the main phpBB forum.
XD

Make me a mod and ill give you a nickel :)
au
tbger since 2013

Zoomreddin

gud deal wud buy 7/10

Hai guise! I've running for moderator because the past 17 sites I've been admin on demoted me for some strange reason. :/
EDIT: Also I only have a number of infractions that is a 3 digit number.