News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Alt Attack!

Started by Fusion44, Oct 21, 2013, 12:52:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fusion44

Post without an alt to increase score. If an alt posts, the score goes to zero. I will use this as a non-alt, because I use this most of the time.

Laser314's alt, Ninjago fan, Redwall fan, Arduino experimenter, and Linux user.
Please join Ninjago RPG and Alternate RPG

Spyderblade

^^V^><>V^VV<>^<V>^<V><
<>^^V I'm confusing you ><^>
<^VV><^V><^V^^><V>^V<V

Fusion44

Laser314's alt, Ninjago fan, Redwall fan, Arduino experimenter, and Linux user.
Please join Ninjago RPG and Alternate RPG

Spyderblade

^^V^><>V^VV<>^<V>^<V><
<>^^V I'm confusing you ><^>
<^VV><^V><^V^^><V>^V<V

laser314

I appear sometimes in the corner of your screen....
Only to vanish in an instant....

Shadowblaze

We support Fish For TBGs currency proposal. Copy this sig & show support.

Okay, I have NO idea why I have that sig. I'm not even on thegt.org.

Dark

Date registered: Apr 17, 2013, 06:27:41 AM

Chuck Norris

Flowermanvista

good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

GeonoTRON2000

https://github.com/GeonoTRON2000

Verify my signatures or send me encrypted messages:
https://geonotron2000.github.io/pgp.txt

PreoKid

"Many people hear voices when no one is there.
Some of them are called 'mad' and shut up in rooms where they stare at the walls all day.
Others are called 'writers,' and they do pretty much the same thing."

- Meg Chittenden

Uzi's Alternate Account

Check out my Eggcave profile!
Somebody should make a BIOS so if you try to boot off a DVD-Video, CD-Video, DVD-Audio, or CD-Audio, it plays it.  xD

not really seanbobe

Uzi's Alternate Account

Somebody should make a BIOS so if you try to boot off a DVD-Video, CD-Video, DVD-Audio, or CD-Audio, it plays it.  xD

derpmeup

Pickin' up activity.

derpmeup

Pickin' up activity.

Uzi's Alternate Account

Faressain

Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

CoolTBGGaming

https://ecosia.org Switch to Ecosia to help save the environment while searching the internet!

I don't care if my signature doesn't get cut off on certain styles lol

i hate this account ngl

Wolfslime123

Yours Truly,
\\/\/