News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this goes to the last page of the TBGs, we win!

Started by bookworm, Sep 01, 2013, 12:00:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bookworm

:)

epicepicman

dvd4

uh, you realize if we wanna win we have to bump up all the other topics that are behind this, right ?

sijare

You can raed a wrod eevn if the leeetrs are mxied up as lnog as the fsrit and lsat leteers are in palce.  Tihs is bsceauas yuor barin raeds wrdos as a wlohe, it d'osnet raed eevry lteetr.

Now seepl cehck hteas me.

ROSMan

wouldn't we have to necropost on some tbgs that are really far back there

TheLetterThorn

(Sorry; couldn't resist posting. :P)

Some of the games that fell back to the last page were actually pretty good games. If we actually play them afterwards, we could potentially resurrect fun games.
Thorn | TBG Team | Massive Nerd
Currently on vacation and will remain active until the spring semester.
Obsessed with William Butler Yeats until further notice.
Visit my website, where I display my creative and web projects.
Pronouns: at this point do i even know? (he/him/his)

sijare

Quote from: Somelia(Sorry; couldn't resist posting. :P)

Some of the games that fell back to the last page were actually pretty good games. If we actually play them afterwards, we could potentially resurrect fun games.
+1
You can raed a wrod eevn if the leeetrs are mxied up as lnog as the fsrit and lsat leteers are in palce.  Tihs is bsceauas yuor barin raeds wrdos as a wlohe, it d'osnet raed eevry lteetr.

Now seepl cehck hteas me.

Yeroc8

USERNAME

Quote from: Yeroc8It will never get there because closed topics

joefarebrother

Quote from: Yeroc8It will never get there because closed topics
My goal was to get it to the last page that still has any open topics, which was why I sometimes go to the last page and work backwards bumping up some older stuff under this one. I was confused as to why I couldn't find it today, then I discovered that YOU ruined it!
Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

CellularData

let's just stop posting here and eventually we will get it back
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

WE DID IT
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

Faressain

Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

CoolTBGGaming

https://ecosia.org Switch to Ecosia to help save the environment while searching the internet!

I don't care if my signature doesn't get cut off on certain styles lol

i hate this account ngl

Byron_Inc_TBG

It technically is, but at the ruins of page 51.
eh