News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

the trivia game

Started by sportsdude, Aug 23, 2013, 01:14:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sportsdude

ask a trivia question on anything. if the next user answers correctly they get a point.
NO GOOGLEING

who has the most points in NBA history ?

ev3commander

wilt chamberlain

who created scratch ?
I have regrets.

joefarebrother

MIT

Who created minecraft?
Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

Dark

Er... Mokat!

EDIT: That was serious. I actually thought that for a while. Mokat, Mojang, same difference :P

What is a durian?
Date registered: Apr 17, 2013, 06:27:41 AM

ev3commander

I have regrets.

tbg52

tbgs.tk is a website owned and operated by a person known as jji7skyline for the purpose of keeping the old Scratch TBGs alive.

What country's capital is located on the Mekong river?
I'm not going to be active anymore, I've lost interest and time to invest in this sort of thing.

Dark

Uh.... Russia...?

What was the name of the Persian leader at the time of the Battle of Salamis?

tbg52

Um, idk, Mehmet II?

(Oh, and BTW, the answer to mine was Cambodia. The Mekong River flows from southern China to Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam, passing through Phnom Penh, Cambodia's capital. You got the right continent, though. ;) )

Mohandis Gandhi (also more commonly known as Mahatma Gandhi) was from what former British colony?
I'm not going to be active anymore, I've lost interest and time to invest in this sort of thing.

Dark

Uh... Singapore?

(It's a pretty big continent :P)
(Xerxes I.)

Lightning strikes are hotter than which part of the sun?

tbg52

The surface, I believe. I don't think it's the corona, as that's super hot.

(Close. India. And I thought Mahatma Gandhi was a household name.)

What is the name of the major league baseball team that plays at St. Louis?

ev3commander

The St. Louis Cardinals

Who created Apple
I have regrets.

laser314

Steve Jobs and another guy whose name I can't remember.

What is the average output of a lightning strike?
I appear sometimes in the corner of your screen....
Only to vanish in an instant....

ev3commander

Steve Jobs, Ronald Wayne, and Steve Wozniak founded Apple.

1 Terawatt, if that's what you mean.
I have regrets.

laser314

Yeah. That's what I mean.

What is the only species of honeybee able to defend against the Asian giant hornet?
I appear sometimes in the corner of your screen....
Only to vanish in an instant....

PrincessPandaTBG

????

What's the only female character which is a Power type in Sonic the Hedgehog?
A regular TBGer from 2015-7, bless Sonic the Hedgehog
DARN YOU LACK OF SUPPORT FOR WEBP

Starmeadows

Someone from Babylon...?

Who is best scratcher :P

objecty

all the bill cipher accounts

what does gencon stand for
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

PrincessPandaTBG

Idk.

What was the purpose of Shadow the Hedgehog's creation?

Quote from: Smiley100PSomeone from Babylon...?
Wrong! It's Blaze the Cat, in Sonic Runners. She is a Speed type in the other games.

objecty

You can't say IDK. Make your best guess.

Who is the most overpowered character from Gravity Falls?

(I doubt anyone will get this because no one on here likes gf .-.)
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

PrincessPandaTBG

Bill Cipher?

How old is Silver the Hedgehog?

objecty

U ACTUALLY WATCH? :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

uh, 15? idk?

do I have too many sharpies?

Thank you.

PrincessPandaTBG

Um, yeah.

[Your answer is incorrect, but close. Silver is actually 14 years old.]

Which character had the most drastic redesign from the transition from classic to Dreamcast?

Xenon

???

Who took tbgs.tk down? (1 point)

BOUNS POINTS: Name the costilest hurricane/typhoon/cyclone ever. (2 points)
Road to 5K posts:
2K----2.5K----3K----3.5K----4K----4.5K----5K
It's time to battle in Colosseum!
My Discord: lightshatterz#2041

Tymewalk

dot.tk, the former TBGs registrar.

My guess for the bonus credit (TM) would be Hurricane Katrina.

Two of the leaked JD2017 songs have been confirmed by Ubisoft. Scream and Shout is one. What is the other?
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Treehee

I do,not know any names of any songs :/

In what year was the previous hurricane that hit the Netherlands
greetings,

A random laughing tree

I'm a ninja :P